FS : Seagate 160GB HDD SEALED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Problem is I already have 2Gigs of Transcend RAM 800MHz installed on my system. I prefer running x86 Vista OS. If I add another 2 gigs, the OS would only utilize 3 gigs of it. That's why I'm looking for 1GB Transcend DDR2 800Mhz.

mobileman

In the zone
My co-friends,
well, as it concern the HDD, if that is not with the bill means, really risky to keep with. that if HDD geting crash, how can we gain the guarantee??

just my doubts.
not to hurt any one nor to make sad.
i am honestly said.

with love
mobileman

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ these days u dont req bill to replace ur hdd.the serial no is enuf to get it replaced.
hope i've cleared ur doubts.
also if u had read thru the whole thread u wud hav posted that.

^^^ these days u dont req bill to replace ur hdd.the serial no is enuf to get it replaced.
hope i've cleared ur doubts.
also if u had read thru the whole thread u wud hav posted that.

Last edited:

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
My co-friends,
well, as it concern the HDD, if that is not with the bill means, really risky to keep with. that if HDD geting crash, how can we gain the guarantee??

just my doubts.
not to hurt any one nor to make sad.
i am honestly said.

with love
mobileman
These days Samsung, Seagate, WD provide warranty via the serial no., they have a bar code scanner and they beep your hard disk's bar code present on its label and check the warranty. Billing system has been outdated since this new electronic method keeps the warranty in check.

So the bill is not required these days to demand warranty and gain full use of it. As a matter of fact nobody gives a bill these days.

Metalkid

Right off the assembly line
i have Hynix DDR2 512 mb ram for sale arnd 2 yr old for laptop...

can ship newhere in india....

askin price 300 + shipping.....

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ if i do get it be assured that price wud be bout 500 bucks less than current market price for that product.

vinu32in

Broken In
hi
i want 160 gb hdd give me d rate

vinod here
hi all,
I'm selling a 160GB Seagate sata II sealed hdd for 1.4k shipped.no ask for the bill cuz i dont hav it.Posting pics of the product as well.

Interested buys can send their bid thru pm only.

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.8524d11bce.jpg

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.db9dc8a35a.jpg

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d6eed43829.jpg

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i'm sorry 2 inform u that the shop from which i got my stuffs from was broken into and goods worth 8 laks were stolen.so i wont be able 2 supply for sometime now.shall let u know when i can.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Selling my 4-5months old N82 Black (with bill,box and all original accessories) for 14k shipped.
any1 interested can pm me.
reason of selling:
want to buy a new fone.4-5mnths usage of a fone is enuf for me.

1 more thing:i wont be able to sale it b4 the 18th cuz currently i'm out of station and shall be returning after the 18th.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
1 month old Palit HD4870 Sonic 512MB GDDR5 for sale.comes with bill and all original accesories.
price is 15k.
Reason for selling: wanna setup SLi.

hi could you get me a 500 GB harddisk plus a good graphics card for around 3000-3500. please reply :):)

i meant only the graphics card for 3000-3500. would pay for the harddisk separately :):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom