FS: I-Pod Classic 80GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Price drop : 8.5K

Hi

I want to sell a 3 months old I-Pod Classic 80 GB. It is with its original box and accesories. Used it primarily for movies and havent listened to songs much on it. Sparsely used and the front panel is totally scratch free while the back panel has got the traditional i-pod'esque scratches (Which u wl get on it after using it for first 5 days! ). It looks absolutely fine and i can post pics if u people want to.

The piece doesnt has any problem and i want to sell it because i hardly listen to any music, it has just been lying away and hence became a huge waste of some 11,400 something which i paid for it so m planning to sell it and go in for a digicam.

My expected price is 8.5K as its almost unused. You can PM me ur offer.

Lookin for a quick sale

Last edited:

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Hi

I want to sell a 3 months old I-Pod Classic 80 GB. It is with its original box and accesories. Used it primarily for movies and havent listened to songs much on it. Sparsely used and the front panel is totally scratch free while the back panel has got the traditional i-pod'esque scratches (Which u wl get on it after using it for first 5 days! ). It looks absolutely fine and i can post pics if u people want to.

The piece doesnt has any problem and i want to sell it because i hardly listen to any music, it has just been lying away and hence became a huge waste of some 11,400 something which i paid for it so m planning to sell it and go in for a digicam.

My expected price is 9K as its almost unused. You can PM me ur offer.

Lookin for a quick sale

Is that including Shipping.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
First off, is it white or black? And is it 5.5G or 5G?
Secondly, could you post some pics?
3 months old? I assume you can provide the bill to prove this.

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
First off, is it white or black? And is it 5.5G or 5G?
Secondly, could you post some pics?
3 months old? I assume you can provide the bill to prove this.

Here are the pics

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/4397/aipod1nb5.th.jpg

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/8061/a09032008419wq3.th.jpg

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/1874/aipod2gp2.th.jpg

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/5269/aipod3qt9.th.jpg

And yes, i've got the bill with it, wl let u ppl know the exact date of purchase when i check it out. Got it after first half of December

Is that including Shipping.

Yeah maybe i can do that.

I m ready for 7.5k if ready we can have a deal out of it

Sandy bro u r in Delhi so u can have a look at it personally sometime and then decide it off better.

Last edited:

dirtydignity

Right off the assembly line
Im willing to pay 7.5K, would be picked up from delhi and paid all in cash.
If you agree contact me 09463255463.

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Nope ! Wont budge down from 8.5K ;)

Will prefer to keep with myself then throwing it away at these insane prices for such a pristinely kept piece.

Thanks for your intrests but i would rather keep this with myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom