Frustrating things related to technology :(

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Just found out that my wifi was being used by my neighbor without my permission.He is in 12 th standard ,he failed the exams and is appearing exams due next year.

This explains my low internet speed at certain times as I couldn't watch 360p youtube video(its a 86KBPS connection)
His house is just opposite of mine.I kept noticing him with his mobile near his window.I just turned off my router and he is gone.Turned it on,he is back.Did this a couple of times,now enjoying it.hehe
As always my password is 12345678 and I can't change it because I my pc has a fried motherboard and I have no plans repairing it :(
What are some things similar to this experienced by you?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just found out that my wifi was being used by my neighbor without my permission.He is in 12 th standard ,he failed the exams and is appearing exams due next year.

This explains my low internet speed at certain times as I couldn't watch 360p youtube video(its a 86KBPS connection)
His house is just opposite of mine.I kept noticing him with his mobile near his window.I just turned off my router and he is gone.Turned it on,he is back.Did this a couple of times,now enjoying it.hehe
As always my password is 12345678 and I can't change it because I my pc has a fried motherboard and I have no plans repairing it :(
What are some things similar to this experienced by you?

Use your phone's browser to access the router's settings on wifi. Change the password or better block his MAC address :twisted:

icebags

Technomancer
ask ur neighbor for his fone for an hour, saying u have some urgent talks to do, then change pass to something like *NandU* and return the fone. easy. :)

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Use your phone's browser to access the router's settings on wifi. Change the password or better block his MAC address :twisted:

Thanks.didn't think about that ;) but
not changing password until i annoy him to the fullest :D nothing worse than an interrupted network ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ask ur neighbor for his fone for an hour, saying u have some urgent talks to do, then change pass to something like *NandU* and return the fone. easy. :)

He is intelligent enough to turn it back ;)

Umm Just change your wifi password from your phone's browser. you know, the usual 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0
Go to the Wireless section in the left side.. Change password.

Hrishi

If i were you , i would have allowed him to do it. But i would have sniffed every goddamn packet he sent and received!

Top Bottom