From where can I buy Logitech G110 in India ??

I can't able to find Logitech G110 keyboard at descent price.
On ebay, it's overpriced and no 10% off like coupon available nowadays..

Please suggest other source..

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
LOGITECH GAMING KEYBOARD G110

Try calling them and see if they can arrange it.

or

*www.deltapage.com/products/Logitech%C2%AE-Gaming-Keyboard-G110-%3A-920%252d002245.html

*www.nextworld.in/product.aspx?sku=HW7040

tkin

Back to school!!
A word of caution, under certain circumstances(win 7 etc), all codemasters game(Dirt 2, dirt 3 and F1 series) crash the system(hard lock, sometimes keyboard lock) with this keyboard: Google

With that in mind: Logitech G110 USB 2.0 Gaming Keyboard 20MB Hard Disk 12 Special Keys BILL 3Y Wty | eBay

This is coming from a G110 user who had to use a generic microsoft keyboard to finish Dirt 3.

OP
bajaj151
LOGITECH GAMING KEYBOARD G110

Try calling them and see if they can arrange it.

or

Logitech® Gaming Keyboard G110 : 920-002245 - www.deltapage.com

Buy Logitech Gaming Keyboard [G110] in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

Already Called MD Computers, no positive reply.
Nextworld : OOS
Deltapage : Never had any deal with them..How's their service ?

A word of caution, under certain circumstances(win 7 etc), all codemasters game(Dirt 2, dirt 3 and F1 series) crash the system(hard lock, sometimes keyboard lock) with this keyboard: Google

With that in mind: Logitech G110 USB 2.0 Gaming Keyboard 20MB Hard Disk 12 Special Keys BILL 3Y Wty | eBay

This is coming from a G110 user who had to use a generic microsoft keyboard to finish Dirt 3.

Didn't know about this issue..
Same problem with G105 ?
Any other alternative ?

Cheapest I find on ebay : 3940 (after discount)...Is this price ok ?

Sarath

iDota
Razer Blackwidow

just an example.Little busy right now. Google a bit.

The ones with Cherry blue switches are cheaper than the cherry black ones. All ultimate ones are black I suppose.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Wait a second... isn't there new 2013 Blackwidow launched? check its pricing first.

Found one at theitdepot.com... (they are know to quote high prices though) @6720
*www.theitdepot.com/details-Razer+BlackWidow+2013+Expert+Mechanical+Gaming+Keyboard+(RZ03-00391500-R3M1)_C9P15527.html

The old version is for 4.2k
*www.deltapage.com/products/Razer%C3%82%C2%99-Blackwidow-%C2%96-Expert-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard.html

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
nothing wrong. Prices have dropped sine 2013 model of Blackwidow has been released.
Blackwidow comes in two models - normal and ultimate. Ultimate has some additional features such as back-lights.

Check this as well -
RAZER KEYBOARD BLACKWIDOW

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Its almost 7k everywhere, worth the money, but then its 7k.

That's the price of Blackwidow ultimate. I'm talking about blackwidow, the one without any LED.
Link: RAZER KEYBOARD BLACKWIDOW

What's the right price for G110 ??

Talking about G110, the price should be 3.4K (at max).
If I remember correctly I've bought my G510 for 4K.
Remember price have increased from that period.

Top Bottom