Frequent disconection of internet on reliance gsm and docomo

Gauravs90

geek........
I use both reliance gsm and docomo to connect to the internet. I live near moradabad.

The problem is whenever I connect to internet using both the sims it disconnects automatically exactly after 01:00:00 hr.

I think it's intentional at their part to disconnect edge. To save their network from users like me, who like to download. Every hour I have to connect internet and start the download again.

Is it justified to have policy like this...:cry: Nowadays these service providers are more like junk....

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
My MTNL "broadband" connection is also giving me some problems, when it disconnects itself for no reason at random times.

Maybe it's just year end load or something... :(

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I am using Reliance net from 3 months and I don't face any such problem. I even keep my connection online whole night. I also know people from other circles not facing this problem. May be in your circle reliance is playing games.

Which no you use to dial?

rajeevk

Journeyman
I had faced the same problem in my IDEA 2G SIM earlier. But now it's fine. You can't complain actually as they will say that the network in your area is weak.

Also, as you download very much so always use any software to resume your download from the same point.

OP
Gauravs90

Gauravs90

geek........
What about file sharing sites and web installers? you can't resume them.

^Try using *99***13#

on dialing *99***13# internet is not connecting but on dialing *99***1# i'm able to connect to the internet but again disconnection problem with this also...

OP
Gauravs90

Gauravs90

geek........
I'm using micromax 352G modem. A huwai 3g 7.2 mbps modem and nokia c5-00. All have same problem of disconnection.

Top Bottom