Freeware / Open Source Games Thread

Should the thread go sticky?

• Total voters
OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You can download (for a limited time) the full version of the classic Railroad Tycoons game (14.2mb):

*www.2kgames.com/railroads/railroads.html

BTW piyush...its already sticky!

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Navjot singh.. What if you edit your first post and also add advice to give a little description about game, its theme and basic gameplay ?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
hmm.. but you may do that, because many time its like that a game is so good to play but when you see it first.. it look dumb..
So sharing your personal experience is good idea.
Anyways.. !

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
navjotjsingh said:
Try

(They are all online games.)

Magic Cards
*www.istockcar.com/magic/nascar-cards.html

Mindreader
*www.santabanta.com/g/greetings.asp?id=404&catid=121
*media.santabanta.com/greetings/Games/mindreader.swf

Smart Girl
*www.arcadenut.com/bot/index.php

20Q
*y.20q.net/anon

These games will show you that PC is smarter than human.

20Q is great...
After a simple analysis, I have found out how the mindreader works.
Does any one know about it?

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Mann this is a verry old trick.. the mind reader.. We did a program on this in class 11th.. It works around the number 9.. now i guess people will figure it out?? may be.. may not be..

heres a contribution from me
plz copy d link in u r browser:D
1.TORCS
it is an open source racing game with good/not gr8 graphics..but is addictive;)
torcs.sourceforge.net.....85.5mb:cool:
2.freecol
this is the OSS version of Colonization
www.freecol.com....dont have mb estimate:confused:

anandk

Distinguished Member
There are thousands of games available for Windows XP. All the well known titles cost money to own. This guide covers the better Freeware games from Independent Developers and Commercial Publishers. These games are 100% free full games, not Demos or Shareware. None have any Adware or Spyware. This webpage gives download links too ;-)

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/stylucm5.gif

Chetan1991

Youngling
navjotjsingh said:
Well thanks for the overwhelmig support.
I will try to find more interesting games now spannig over 400MB.

Keep up the good work guys. Thanks one again but this does not mean that the thread will stop here.
Modz plzz make this sticky.
A great thread Navjot!!:D !!reps to you...oh man!need to spread some rep before giving to someone else,but i'll remember.

And don't be so impatient:) .It will take some time for this thread to pick up but as the number of replies will increase,mods will make it sticky.So keep it up!!;)

Miniclip Games:

Great small games with cool graphics.Here is the link:

*www.miniclip.com/games/en/

Last edited:
OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Well chetan if you haven't noticed thread was stickied long time ago. I have requested mods to remove or close the poll but its still open.

Third Eye

gooby pls
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Nick Bounty: A Case of the Crabs

Description ->
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Its up to Detective Nick Bounty to discover who knocked off a local seafood salesman and get to the bottom of a diabolical counterfeiting operation!

Download for PC -> *www.pinheadgames.com/games/bounty_cotc.zip

Download for Mac -> *www.pinheadgames.com/games/bounty_mac_cotc.zip
[/FONT]

vm_killer

Broken In
not sure if i am OT.
need help to find old bike stunt game.
in this game u need to ride bike thru awesome tracks without falling down. also need to collect stars,apples which are hanging midair. there was also an track editor bundled with game.
most of time the background is lush green, track is kind of muddy, rider wears helmet. this game is similar to trail-bike which an online game.
all till now, i thought the game name was ellisa. ( please dont confuse with eclisa- the talking AI program..) searched lot on this but couldnt find it.so guys please help me in finding this game.

thanks in advance!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
vm_killer said:
not sure if i am OT.
need help to find old bike stunt game.
in this game u need to ride bike thru awesome tracks without falling down. also need to collect stars,apples which are hanging midair. there was also an track editor bundled with game.
most of time the background is lush green, track is kind of muddy, rider wears helmet. this game is similar to trail-bike which an online game.
all till now, i thought the game name was ellisa. ( please dont confuse with eclisa- the talking AI program..) searched lot on this but couldnt find it.so guys please help me in finding this game.

thanks in advance!

X-Moto is what you're looking for. :)

Top Bottom