Freeware / Open Source Games Thread

Should the thread go sticky?

• Total voters
OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Is this you are talking about: *www.caesariv.com/uk/downloads/caesar_i.php

If you download the game and get it installed, don't expect a great deal. The game is very crude by current graphic standards.

It's a small download, about 800Kb.

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
They are all unofficial modifications of LF2 since the LF2 developers stopped working on LF2 so others started making modifications of it!

*www.nisnevich.com/pse/mycreations/little_fighters_25.htm

Is the link to modded LF2 named as LF2.5!

LF2 developers came out with Little Fighter Online Game...Its all in Chinese and no English support is to be seen! We are waiting for English versions to be released!

And this time its a commercial game than a freeware one and download would be 1.2GB!!!

Info is here at *www.littlefighteronline.com/

All direct download links to LFO are illegal and don't use them because you can never understand it...all chinese and getting a account to play is difficult!

Wait for English versions and be prepared...it would be a paid Game!

More info: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fighter_Online
Also try a google search for Little Figher Online for some info and links if you need!

1337boi

Right off the assembly line
A3 india is a free MMORPG.
it can be downloaded feom a3india.com and u can also order the cd from the site.

Digit should start giving games which are playable on the majority of the machines, and the thread has hundreds of them. By the way are you any way related to the real Siddhu ? just curious.

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I am not related to Sidhu in any ways. Though I am often nicknamed Sidhu...!! You can also call me Sidhu but mind you I cannot make proverbs like him quickly!!! :D

navjotjsingh said:
Well I am making this thread for posting links of legal freeware Games available on Net. It is diificult to found such free games. Size no limit.

:arrow: Rules to be followed:
Post as many links as u can. Links should be verified and proper. No Spamming allowed. Games should be legal and freeware made by the company Itself. Games from freeloader.com are not allowed. Flash games are allowed but not shockwave content games.

Also try to post the size of game also. It will be useful.

Mods, help make this a sticky post. :lol:

My Contribution

Little Fighter 2 v1.9
*netfront.net/~marti/lf2/lf2_v19.exe 12.4 MB

I will post some more soon. No time now.

try *www.pogo.com

mediator

Technomancer
Nice thread! Here's a contribution from meh!

Chess Game : Pawn2
Size : 613.7K
*www.download.com/Pawn/3004-7562_4-10495650.html?tag=tab_scr

Top Bottom