Free DVDs/CDs on the web ! ! [UPDATED] (All links together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
WELL,I BELIEVE SO MANY OF DIGIT forum MEMBERS HAVE ORDRED ALL THE FREEE CDs/DVDs THAT THE COMPANIES HAVE RUN OUT OF STOCK AD FEEL THAT NOW THEY SHOULD NO LONGER SHIP DVDs/CDs FREE

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Got the ubuntu CDs. Distributed to all my friends.

doesn't work. Hotplug subsystem falls asleep (i guess) and hangs.

(All my friends are now laughing at me. .. weep... weep)
:grin:

Anyway. I am going to search on this forum for any solutions.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Damn i ordered 20 Ubuntu cds for me and 7 months passed and no sign of cds. Than i got angry and then oredered 180 cds for myself thinking i won't get but within two months i got them. Hell. A big box of cds. What will i do with them?? And then after 2 days that 20 cds order also came. Hell. More 20 cds. Then i kept some for me and gave into raddi. Got a small amount of money.

hermit

Journeyman
lets us not waste the resources of UBANTU , think wise before ordering

i ordered 5 , distrubuted 4 to my friends , i kept 1 for myself . what we will do with all off them
% @-@ %
% ---|-----%
%....^^.....%
%....@@.....%
% %%% %%%

Last edited:
OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Maybe @hermit is right. we should not waste UBUNTU resources.. It should reach to all nooks and corners of the world.. We need to be a bit more cautious while ordering CDs

>> Siddhartha (*sidroy.wordpress.com/ )

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
NagpurDaMunda said:
how to get this cd/dvd for free?
Come on yaar.. Register on this website.. Put in your name, address and order (DVD or CD) and click on SUBMIT... YOu are done...
Or maybe DIGIT bundled the Gutenberg CD few months back.. Check it out..

>> Sid

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
Hey everybody, I got a trial Windows VISTA DVD today
three days after I got my Microsoft Office 2007 Trial pack (2 CDs)

too bad that these links have not been posted in this forum
they are far more useful than these other free CDs guys

if you are interested in ordering these free CDs and DVD
just google them

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The office 2007 link was already here.
Where is the link to order Vista Trial??? If you know it then why dont you put it here......

S

sachin10022

come on mr siddharta find some good links to free cds ,dvds ,brochures,vhs tapes u get so many of them

lets all give life to this forum

check out this *www.harrisminigolf.com/form.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

avinandan

Broken In
Great thread! Pl everybody provide more useful links to free stuff and as sachin10022 said let's all give life to this forum

Great thread! Pl everybody provide more useful links to free stuff and as sachin10022 said let's all give life to this forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom