Free DVDs/CDs on the web ! ! [UPDATED] (All links together)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_i_man

Broken In
lavan_joy said:
FREE VIDEO CD BIBLE STUDY

"How The World Will End" (according to the Bible)
*www.scripturessay.com/freecd.html

christian fathers and brothers form the local church will start coming to u r home boss, carefull, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCE

lavan_joy

Journeyman
super_i_man said:
lavan_joy said:

christian fathers and brothers form the local church will start coming to u r home boss, carefull, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCE

Hmm..Very good imagination.No one come to my home till today after getting the Cds. :twisted:

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Hey received the CHEM OFFICE 2005 DVD . Not tries or tested anyting on it till now...
BTW, @lavan_joy, I will register again for TOTAL TRAINING CD.. I hve not received it yet..

cheetah

In the zone
Great...Today i received 10 Ubuntu Linux Cds....I got ten sets....Each set contains 1 installation CD and 1 live CD...so got 20 cds in total..

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
hey siddhartha,
can u tell me the serial no. of trial of chemoffice 2005 as i m not being able to get it from their site , although i have got their DVD.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
super_i_man wrote:
lavan_joy wrote

is it true i am afraid, did they came to your home super_i_man.
[/quote]

ycr007

Broken In
I Received 4 CD's From Gutenberg Today.Two 2003 Collection & Two 2004 Collection.Also Got the Total Training CD.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
I had recieved the Project Gutenberg DVD/CD a while back and when I was going through the enclosed letter I got an idea.

Since they have given us the right to distribue these e-books. We could send one of the DVD to the digit guys and they can include one whole disc that contains these e-books with one of the upcomming issue. This way the DVDs will reach to all the subscribers as well as to people who purchase the issue.

This would increase the sales of the magazine as they could advertise the issue as one containing 10000 e-books, and the books will reach to the masses.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
ycr007 said:
I Received 4 CD's From Gutenberg Today.Two 2003 Collection & Two 2004 Collection.Also Got the Total Training CD.

I got only two 2003 cd/dvd.
is there something special in 2004 cds or they are only repeated ones!

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Stop this stupid thread at once.
Why does everyone have to inform every other forum member how many CD's/DVD's he ordered/received/did not receive?
No one cares if you got your CD/DVD or not. Stop making posts for the heck of it.
And please stop boasting about how many copies of Ubuntu you got.
Loser no.1: I got 100 copies of Ubuntu.
Loser no.2: I got 101 copies of Ubuntu.

Do we even need all the CD's we order? Just because Ubuntu is generous enough to give unlimited CD's, dosen't mean you start hoarding them by the million. :roll:
Sheesh!! Get a life people.

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
@drvarunmehta is right. YOu can post new freebies of CDs/DVDs in here.. No time wasting saying what you have received and what you have not..
@hsnayvid, I agree with you. Why doesn't DIGIT order the DVD and distribute to a large no. of subscribers and news-stand buyers will get access to the best literature of the world..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
hsnayvid said:
ycr007 said:

I got only two 2003 cd/dvd.
is there something special in 2004 cds or they are only repeated ones!

Me too only got 2003

Wats the difference in new issue..

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Free Adobe Total Traning CD (Free Shiping & Handeling)
Received it! 10 days Time. Yipeee!!!

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Here is a new offer. Order NATO publications and its DVD for free from here:
*www.nato.int/docu/pub-form.htm
If you are really interested in knowing about NATO, then order it. Otherwise, don't waste time since its free..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom