Free DVDs/CDs on the web ! ! [UPDATED] (All links together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
OK, a lot of new entries now.. Will order all of them.. And keep ordering PERIODIC TABLES and all such important stuff (charts, DVDs, etc.)
BTW, a link which was posted before but not working at that time. But it has started working now as I tried it again.
Go to : *daveschool.longtermsolutions.com and order the free DVD of various animation movies. If you have the June-July DIGIT DVDs you must have seen animated Batman and few other movies. Order the DVD and watch more wonderful movies.
I too have ordered it now but have not received as yet..
Best of Luck!!!

vandit

In the zone
yes where? on opening the site it came up with a free 15 day trial of some accelerator.... we need fully free software dude..

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, here we are talking about FREE CDs... I too first was searching what to do?? But I went to download section and there was a link for REQUESTING FREE CD and when i filled the form it said REQUEST SENT!. But after some time I received a mail in my inbox which said "request could not be sent!"
So, either way it is of no use presently

help_me

Broken In
hey all... well i havent yet received my total training cd... :-(

but i have a link for you all.... hopin to get more such links i reply...

*www.photoshopacademy.com/free_cd.html

free photoshop cd..

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Hurray, Received my SECOND SET of UBUNTU CDs..
>> :arrow: First order: 23 CDs (15 Intel x86 + 4 AMD Athlon + 4 Power PC) VERSION : 4.3. Total [38 CDs]
>> :arrow: Second order: 54 CDs (50 Intel x86 + 2 AMD Athlon + 2 PowerPC) VERSION: 5.04 Total [108 CDs]
Well waiting for Photoshop Academy CD, Hindi Tools CD and a few others..

abhinav

Journeyman
//siddhartha// said:
Hurray, Received my SECOND SET of UBUNTU CDs..
>> :arrow: First order: 23 CDs (15 Intel x86 + 4 AMD Athlon + 4 Power PC) VERSION : 4.3. Total [38 CDs]
>> :arrow: Second order: 54 CDs (50 Intel x86 + 2 AMD Athlon + 2 PowerPC) VERSION: 5.04 Total [108 CDs]
Well waiting for Photoshop Academy CD, Hindi Tools CD and a few others..

I have ordered 1200Cds got 400Cds

Distributing them everywhere and making my frends Double Happy! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

tuXian

In the zone
can u really request the Linux CD second time?

My friends took all the CD's away and I just got the PowerPC left which is of no use at the moment.

Any other way of requesting second time, or the same old way?? Any chnages? Will changing the numbers once u login suffice?

How many days it took for the second order to get through??

abhinav

Journeyman
By the way you can order a free sample of physics Magazine from here:
*physicsweb.org/samples

I got mine hope you n-joy it

swades

Broken In
Till now i have got the following:-

2 CD's of project gutenberg
2 cd's of bible
1 cd of total training
1 cd of hindi s/w tools

Waiting for other cd's......

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
What did you say, @abhinav? 1200 CDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh!
God, I could not go beyond the figure of 100 CDs even in my dreams and you ordered 1200!!!
Anyways, @TuXian, the method is same. GO to *shipit.ubuntu.org or *shipit.ubuntulinux.org and enter your username and password and also the TOKEN number which was on your parcel in which you got the UBUNTU CDs. Then you can set the no. of CDs you wish to order and wait for some 1-1/2 months for your parcel!!
;-) ;-) @abhinav thanks for the Physics mag link! ;-)

manmay

Journeyman
hey guys
i have recived the guttenburg cd and the dvd
also the total training cd...
waiting for the ubuntu (have ordered 25)
waiting for ragnarok, animation one, physics mag, and photoshop cd...
hope for the best...

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, I too need more free stuff.. Come on..
>> ADDED: You can now post links for free books/magazines etc. (which are delivered free of cost like sample copies, etc. like the Physics World Mag,)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
//siddhartha//, nice thread this one is, but i guess, as a thread starter, why don't u clean this thread a little and edit ur first post to include all the free cd/dvd links as and when they are found to be working. Anyone who posted in the first page can do it. This way no one has to wade thru all the crap post about how they were received a thousand cds today.

Members, please post only if u haven't recived it even after the deadline advised by the website, or the first member to recive his copy of the cd/dvd. This will help the one who will maintain this thread with by telling him which link works or don't work.

Thsi has been stated many times by other memebers, but no one here seems to be bothered. Please try bothering this time. Plzkthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom