Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
oh gr8!! now ads on left too...superb!! :?

hmm...in the next update plz make big ad banners in the center and the forum on the left and right if possible :rolleyes:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Whoa Ads on the left?! And also can you fix the quick reply so it doesn't like refresh everytime something is posted?

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Apblockplus + stylish, and this is how the forum looks to me:

*files.getdropbox.com/u/3750/Screenshot-Forum%20Improvement%20Suggestions%20-%20Page%2017%20-%20Digit%27s%20Technology%20Discussion%20Forum%20-%20Gran%20Paradiso.png

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
*files.getdropbox.com/u/3750/Screen...chnology Discussion Forum - Gran Paradiso.png

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I've been offline too much lately. It was such a shock to see lots of things working after returned to the forum! :lol: Thank you, admins!

One more thing, any chance for the proper functioning of the Signature Image feature? Or maybe you guys should simply delete it. (It looks like a bug, you know!)

ThinkFree

Technomancer

*files.getdropbox.com/u/3750/Screenshot-Forum%20Improvement%20Suggestions%20-%20Page%2017%20-%20Digit%27s%20Technology%20Discussion%20Forum%20-%20Gran%20Paradiso.png

I too see the same with Adblock and RIP, but due to unavoidable reasons, I am forced to use livecd and can't install addons every time restart my computer :( .

ThinkFree

Technomancer
*img132.imageshack.us/img132/7839/reporting.th.png
Do the mods/admin expect members to report spam post if such messages are shown regularly?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey, I see a new theme has been deployed for our forum. Is it going to stay or trial run.
I kinda like it.
How about a few more smilies??:p

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Thanks for an even uglier non-intuitive forum 9.9, I thought maybe once the new look is established, we would find it to be comfortable and forum would be a nice place again. Well apparently, I was wrong.

Whatever happened to asthetics as in spacing, indentation, columns....

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/40400_rpt2z/ugly1.png

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/40401_5rlku/ugly2.png

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey both side ads means they are getting too many ads and running out of space to show them.
How do u like ads between two posts? A lot of forums do it.
B/w tarey_g's extension doesn't let me experience those craps.
Cheers to tarey_g.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I use AdBlockPlus in Firefox. This is how the forum looks if I disable the Stylish userscript:

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/th_2009-06-22_213033.png

:|

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Who is speaking about ads? Ads will never go, so that is a must-on thing. How above the thread tables, spacing, columns and all? Nobody got a problem with that? How cramped the forum has become. That is it for me. I think this is goodbye. Adios.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Who is speaking about ads? Ads will never go, so that is a must-on thing. How above the thread tables, spacing, columns and all? Nobody got a problem with that? How cramped the forum has become. That is it for me. I think this is goodbye. Adios.
Le....if they don't fix the forum people leave. If they fix the forum people leave...
Are......kaya hai???

Don't leave. Suggest what u need in change and how would u like to see it. They "may" listen to u.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I use AdBlockPlus in Firefox. This is how the forum looks if I disable the Stylish userscript:

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/th_2009-06-22_213033.png

:|
Use tarey_g's extension for Firefox. If u don't want to then use Aardavark and R.I.P extensions to fix the blank portions which AdBLock left.
These was a tutorial by Amitav or Gx_saurav or someone else on how to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom