Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

awww

Banned
why are they using the irc bots for? moderating? i don't see any moderation there..

you guys need some help with the theme you screwed up the main page with vista background which looks childish.
and find a way to put this on the main page
*i40.tinypic.com/67k46f.gif

this page ===> *www.thinkdigit.com/

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I don't understand.... how Digit (9dot9) can be so careless about Digit Forum............
Forum can be fixed in one day.

Digit can also hire some Vbulletin coder for custom theme as per its need.

din

Tribal Boy
Amitava's tutorial worked and much better now.

Just wondering whether it is possible to change the red envelope icons (in forum topic list page) and the red arrows (same page)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well, the wish is: I want a separate section in UserCP as Favourites. Here I want to have the threads queing up which I mark "Add to favourite". A new option for this would be present in "Thread Tools" with or replacing "Subscribe to this thread"

Reason: Users like me post in numerous threads and all of them lost in "Subscribed posts" jungle. In a hurry if I try to find a particular thread its very difficult. (u know our search facility, I hate that. I would rather browse 2-3 pages).

Admins, Mods and other users what do u say? Is it a reasonable demand?

D

Deleted member 26636

Well, the wish is: I want a separate section in UserCP as Favourites. Here I want to have the threads queing up which I mark "Add to favourite". A new option for this would be present in "Thread Tools" with or replacing "Subscribe to this thread"

Reason: Users like me post in numerous threads and all of them lost in "Subscribed posts" jungle. In a hurry if I try to find a particular thread its very difficult. (u know our search facility, I hate that. I would rather browse 2-3 pages).

Admins, Mods and other users what do u say? Is it a reasonable demand?

i agree.....

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Sometimes while refreshing a page, a page with a differenet theme loads up and looks like this.

*img195.imageshack.us/i/deskfvw.png/

If the theme could be made permanent it would have been better.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
//Where is the complain thread??

Watever, let me say here.

Why there does not come any notification for "visitior messages". Now the notification only for PMs, previously it used to come for visitior messages too.

Please bring it back.

Oh, I'm talking about the top-left section where
Welcome, rhitwick.
You last visited: Today at 02:12 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 88
These statistics are shown. Not concerned about Control Panel.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Something isn't fine.

Earlier we could see our Profile by clicking our name in the top right corner.

Welcome, ico
"ico" used to actually be a hyperlink.

Moreover, try to click on the little arrow on the right of Quick Links. You'll notice something weird.

awww

Banned
thanks for reporting gagan i also noticed the same thing
i think it will be better if the link to our profile is fixed.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Sometimes the text message box is not displayed on the page for which I cannot type. Is anybody the facing the same condition?

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
The posting problem appears to still exist. When I post something on the quick reply box, it will post but will redirect me to the big reply box saying I have to wait. If I had fall for this, I would have posted twice.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Is it possible to have a "Save as draft" option for our posts?

Well, I don't know if it can be implemented in forums and how much would it be used by members, but it would be very helpful for me :-D :oops:

*t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:W82s-CJFBFDQIM:*data51.sevenload.com/slcom/wg/xg/losjjkc/wjrjngltpmjd.jpg%7E/Shrek-Cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom