Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Forum theme can be easily improved. Just use a light theme like "Krish" ans edit the theme from VBulletin admin panel. Editing a VB theme from admin panel is quite easy.

To have modified header and footer, we can edit header and footer file.

I don't know.. why admins want to give us ugly and buggy theme . :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Use tarey_g's extension for Firefox. If u don't want to then use Aardavark and R.I.P extensions to fix the blank portions which AdBLock left.
These was a tutorial by Amitav or Gx_saurav or someone else on how to use them.

I'll try tarey_g's extension and see what happens! :)

EDIT: Now using that extension along with Kirsch theme. The header still exists, though. :|

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I don't like this B/W theme....it hurts my eyes... the previous theme was better.. Please admins bring back the previous theme please... :(

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
TE is 1000 times better organized than this POS forum!!!!And they call themselves India's no1 Tech Navigator......Navigate to Where??Shankarnetralaya
??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I'll try tarey_g's extension and see what happens! :)

EDIT: Now using that extension along with Kirsch theme. The header still exists, though. :|
The script wont work properly due to the recent forum changes , i will update the code soon.... but what's the use :-? ? Everything is so cramped, I have lost my enthusiasm as a user and in making the extension. Things just don't improve. Everything is getting worse. Even TE has flaws after the upgrade but its like 300% better than what we have here now.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Please can we have that ugly red theme back? At least we could play around with it and make it look like the way we wanted! This layout just plain sucks! I dont even feel like opening the forum :|

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Wow, I came back after almost 2 months and i see people are still complaining here. God help the "no.1 Indian PC magazine" forum >.>

awww

Banned
Stop ruining the forum, admins.
im going to stick with his comment "Stop ruining the forum, admins"
this theme sucks i was on the home page trying to change my subscription details and i cant go to subscription page from the home page i can only view the "subscribe" tab here from the forum
wtf?
and the server is too slow :-x
i think i made a mistake by subscribing to your magazine in the first place cause your magazine and your site both sucks i should have better stayed with chip.

do you guys even read this thing or is this for fun?

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
They have ruined the official IRC too with stupid bots (AI etc). I'm off the digit IRC for good. And i dont think it's gonna be long before i'm off this forum too. You can find us "sane" people at #grind on irc.freenode.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom