Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
To Admin: Meanwhile a left over junk at the end of the forum page...

vBulletin_init(); //--> is appearing at the left end bottom of forum page.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Wtf the moderators are doing , i created 3 same threads in bazaar section to sell my mobile and none of these threads are yet running . It says that it will posted if only the moderators accept it . now wtf , do they actually even see them . there are so many threads which look fake in bazaar section and my genuine thread with real pictures of my cell is not getting posted . By the way how much time it requires for the moderator to accept a new thread ?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Wtf the moderators are doing , i created 3 same threads in bazaar section to sell my mobile and none of these threads are yet running . It says that it will posted if only the moderators accept it . now wtf , do they actually even see them . there are so many threads which look fake in bazaar section and my genuine thread with real pictures of my cell is not getting posted . By the way how much time it requires for the moderator to accept a new thread ?
Its because forum has only one active mod kalpik
He can't handle everything.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I seriously think you need to cut the mods some slack. Although I like irritating kalpik and hitboxx in IRC about the forums. Just so you know there are admins in IRC also. Why not drop by and pop some of the above questions to them :). Nonetheless , I see improvement going on in the forum. Its much faster or responsive than it was or something magical happened to my bsnl connection.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
I dunno about that but that's mainly due to the fact that after the forum upgrade, our great admins forgot to reinstate the Spam Ban tools for the moderators and as a result they are unable to remove all the posts of a spammer with a single click. Hitboxx said something about it in TD v3 thread I think.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..

Moderators do have a life if you forgot. Anyways Ive approved your thread.

PS: The forum remains down anytime I try to login and now I get a NoJS format even on broadband.The programming sections looks like a battleground where lots of (spam) threads are deleted.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yea.. The admins ARE working to fix these issues.. And something broke while the upgrade, that's why we are seeing so much spam. And to those wanting to get their thread approved in Bazaar, drop me a PM once you post it. Lot many people do that, and action is taken immediately.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Sorry, but we cannot possibly delete all spam posts with the "delete posts as spam" functionality of the forum broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom