Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Quick link or any pop up menu is fcuked up now...lol. A bug fixed is a room for 10 more bugs.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I think javascript is not working, code break :p

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm anyone ready for a Non-cooperation type of thing? Lets leave the forum or stop posting or start useless spamming to pressurize the Administrators so that they can rectify the problems as soon as possible. Else they will not give a damn to it.

I guess they will surely not like to see the members of the forum leaving. :p

If atleast 5 people say that you are ready to 'organize for action', I'll create a thread for this. :p More people will surely follow.

mrintech

Technomancer
I only see Kalpik Online most of the time. Are other MODS always under Hidden Mode or cares less to visit the forum :?: :oops:

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
<kalpik> Anorion_: cyber|sleep no JS works on the forum..
<kalpik> Anorion_: cyber|sleep all those dropdown menus, none of em works :(
<Anorion_> yes
<Anorion_> moving to new hardware
<Anorion_> and servers closer back home
<Anorion_> will take some time, website's being redesigned too

Anyone who wants to leave the forum, is free to do so.. You want to plan a movement of some sort, do it via PM..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmmm anyone ready for a Non-cooperation type of thing? Lets leave the forum or stop posting or start useless spamming to pressurize the Administrators so that they can rectify the problems as soon as possible. Else they will not give a damn to it.

I guess they will surely not like to see the members of the forum leaving. :p

If atleast 5 people say that you are ready to 'organize for action', I'll create a thread for this. :p More people will surely follow.

I am ready!!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You want to plan a movement of some sort, do it via PM..
Any specific reason why not a thread?

Moreover, I was thinking to start a social group, but even they don't seem to work. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/group.php?groupid=41

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
The only reason is that its NOT gonna do any good! Spamming the forum will get you a ban, like it did to rohan, not posting or joining another forum, lemme tell you, the admins dont care..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Sure they don't. We've seen the forum in a pathetic condition for about a year.

They don't even care to reply to a PM. :| (no personal offense to that Admin)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Nothing wrong in giving it a try. Spamming is the last thing we would resort to BTW.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Please stop the blame game!

I don't know why is every one blaming this forum? I want to know what have you ppl done to improve this forum? So many of my queries have been unanswered as most of u ppl are only interested in creating & answering dumb threads in the chit chat section. I'm not against the chit chat section but u ppl shud pay attention to other sections as well.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beware, u r sounding like Rohan and u r gonna meet d same fate as he did.

Ask, don't demand!!!
Well, I want to know will the people participate? Until & unless more peopel don't participate, no use of this. :|

red_devil

Back!
^ arey relax ... wait for some more time... you've already waited this long ... it will most certainly not harm you to wait for a bit more....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Kalpik: Have you got any information on how long its gonna take to complete the upgrade? One more thing (suggestion, actually) will the admins please remove that red colour from the new site's interface? Red doesn't go easy on the eyes!

Man, this disabled javascript is such a draaaaaaag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom