Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Can Rohan be invited to join this movement.
He got banned for this cause.

Am I demanding too much?!
Heh.. I wouldn't say he was banned because of this cause! Cause it he were banned for this, you would be banned too! Heck all people on this thread would be banned :p

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Listen you digit guys. Have you had a look at CHIP's forums(now don't tell me not to refer to chip blah blah blah.....)?

The speed is awesome. No downtimes or anything.

While its simply upside down here at the digit forum. Browsing speed is damn slow. Downtimes are more frequent than the traffic jams that bugger metros.

If you Digit guys don't do anything to improve the forum, even after reading thousands and thousands of posts about the helllotta problems that plague digit forum and shamelessly block your ears with the corks from your bottles, then I have nothing to say.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION HERE GUYS>>>>>>>>

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ NO! That was not the reason. For anyone wanting to know the reason, i dont have the audacity to type it all out again. Please refer here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042&page=21

If someone has any more concerns, please feel free to PM me. Let this thread be what it was intended to be. Thanks.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
For editing the post, one needs to go off to a different page but in many other forums, it can be done in the same page. It will be a plus point for the forum if this is changed.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
And yes, I am happy that Rohan is banned. :|

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Listen you digit guys. Have you had a look at CHIP's forums(now don't tell me not to refer to chip blah blah blah.....)?

The speed is awesome. No downtimes or anything.

While its simply upside down here at the digit forum. Browsing speed is damn slow. Downtimes are more frequent than the traffic jams that bugger metros.

If you Digit guys don't do anything to improve the forum, even after reading thousands and thousands of posts about the helllotta problems that plague digit forum and shamelessly block your ears with the corks from your bottles, then I have nothing to say.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION HERE GUYS>>>>>>>>
Yeah its time to put a Donate option right at the top.Lets see who donates first and help this forum and its services.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom