Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
hmmm...
I agree that the forum needs more smileys and an image signature...
Although many of the other suggestions are more urgent...
keeping in mind the suggestions from the previous thread as well

@Rhitwick, we are always working on the forum in the background.

@everyone else, pleae continue posting suggestions.
Thank you, thats a breather...
I'm very much excited to see the changes...

red_devil

Back!
Thank you, thats a breather...
I'm very much excited to see the changes...

excited to see the changes ??? what changes mate !?!?! i can't see any :))

and @Anorion ichi is right....do let us know if you've gone ahead and done something to the forum...no point in us just typing out stuff when these are hardly implemented.

@a_medico :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107428

^^^ go to the above threads and please fix the errors mentioned..

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. Nice.. I've read all the suggestions. Will comment on them later. Kinda busy right now :)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Suggestion 1 - Fix the darn * bugs especially the no. of views glitch.
Suggestion 2 - * the old MODS.
Suggestion 3 - Make new mods, ones who are more than just active on this forum.

The most important:-
Suggestion 4 - Please pay ATTENTION to the FIRST 3 SUGGESTIONS!

Point SYsTem

Awards given based on work done

Contest be help regularly
You mean "reps"?

Hmm.. Nice.. I've read all the suggestions. Will comment on them later. Kinda busy right now :)
How about the mods (amongst themselves) deciding the time of shifts, new mods (if required), just like din said?

It's not that the mods are not doing their job (although some are not , sadly :|), but at times there are 6-5 mods online, and at times, none.

This can also be addressed.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
everyone is saying to delete old threads older than 1yr....but there r threads dat are active which r older than 1yr..plz don't close these threads even if they look alien to new comers here.

btw...I think its nothing to do with the working of mods hav to do with the current performance of this forum, its just dat it lost its old charm when there was so many quality members were here...so many of them left or r inactive ( some of them said to me it has something to do with some old mods banning some people for their own reasons and stuffs like dat)

aura

Sync dreams to reality
the only major issue with this forum for me is the performance of the web pages in the forums. The pages and links takes too much time to load, rest all is fine and also consider redesigning the interface as this old php based interface is too commonly found everywhere, I expect a digit specific forum design.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Ok, so far from what i have read, the high priority stuff is already listed on the first post.

utsav

damn busy...
My suggestion

Newcomers should not be allowed to sell stuffs in bazaar section for atleast the first month and should have atleast 50 or 100 posts to create a thread in bazaar.

It will reduce the chances of fraud dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom