Forum Game:Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Here is another Forum Game and this one is sheer fun! (Thanks for rajkumar_pb and mrintech for recommending this one)

In this game, one posts a stupid question. The second poster posts an equally stupid answer(Use of humour highly recommended) and then, posts his/her own stupid question.

For Example:-
1st poster:-
Q>Who is reading this?

2nd:-
A>Your neighbour's dog!

Q> Can it read?

3rd:-
A>Better than you can!

Q>What are 5, 2?

4th:-
A>The coordinates to my secret vault of giant slugs!

Q>Why did I post here?

5th:-
A>That's easy. Because 2+2=4! Even a child can tell that!

And so on....
@people who oppose Forum Games: Sorry for annoying you guys yet again, but these ARE pretty common on forums. That's why they're called Forum Games, see?

OK, I'll start:-

Q>Why don't whales squeak?

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^You forgot your question!
Post the answer to the one above and then, post YOUR question too!

Anyway, I'll continue:-
Q>Why is the BSOD blue?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
A: Because she got life time supply of Colgate.

Q: Why am I so awesome? No really. Why?

mrintech

Technomancer
A> Psychologically speaking every person in this whole world thinks that he/she is awesome.

Q> What is the meaning of Geex?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
A> Groin Extemporization Excelsior Xylem... don't ask what that means though

Q> How can you chew without teeth

mrintech

Technomancer
A> Chew with your tongue.... (Remember we have to give Stupid Answers)

Q> How many ADMINS are there in Digit Forums and why they are not Moderators? (Remember we have to ask Stupid Questions)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Q> How many ADMINS are there in Digit Forums and why they are not Moderators? (Remember we have to ask Stupid Questions)

A) Lot there but no one is get married coz of marriage bluez...:p(I am expert in this..u know..)

Q) Why all boys want girls even though he had one already?....(Please..Please..Give some stupid answers like gals...:D)

mrintech

Technomancer
A> Because all of them are neither Jerks nor Perverts ;)

Q> Why all boys want girls even though he had one already? - Again Please

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Q) Why all boys want girls even though he had one already?....(Please..Please..Give some stupid answers like gals...:D)

A>Same reason for which u install windows though it has crashed a hell lot of times.

Q>If u know u r stupid, r u still a stupid?

[offtopic]
Our new Admin (anorion) seems to b enjoing this forum? r u too addicted? Good to c some admins continuing visiting here regularly and of course posting, even in some useless threads.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81large.png[/offtopic]

mrintech

Technomancer
OFFTOPIC

It's really hard for me to ask Stupid Questions and give Stupid Answers. I have to use lot of Brain for this ;) I am leaving this Game. Mere bas ki baat nai hai :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
A>Same reason for which u install windows though it has crashed a hell lot of times.

Q>If u know u r stupid, r u still a stupid?

[offtopic]
Our new Admin (anorion) seems to b enjoing this forum? r u too addicted? Good to c some admins continuing visiting here regularly and of course posting, even in some useless threads.[/offtopic]

A>Yes,but i love to eat Cookie whenever i feel so... (I already said.. i am expert in this kinda games)

Q>Why people always think a lot before going to watch a good movie, and not for a crappy movie?

OFFTOPIC:
Anorion is moderator right?. But how he became a Admin within this short time? Just a curiosity?

OFFTOPIC

It's really hard for me to ask Stupid Questions and give Stupid Answers. I have to use lot of Brain for this ;) I am leaving this Game. Mere bas ki baat nai hai :(
OFFTOPIC:
Man, are u sure thats the reason why u leave the game? This game requires no brain and you worried about ine which is useless here...:D
Anyway i got to go..Back very soon

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@mrintech::lol: You require brainz to play this game? :lol:. Anyway, you asked for it dude! I asked you which one, remember?

ONTOPIC:
A>Because they fear <insert most hated actors name>'s gonna act in that movie wearing a dress like those stupid Seasame Alley(Galli-galli-sim-sim) characters, along with a huge flower pinned to his monkey cap!(Call that stupid!*www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/roflmao.gif)
--------------------
Q>11010101001 10110 10011110 10000110 10010 10011 1010101110 100001011110 10010101111 10001011010 1110111101?(I've always wanted to ask this!;))

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
A> 10001110001010111101001 1111 01000 111 01 0100101101 0011111111 11100000001111101000 ... :D

Q> Why alexander has great added to his name?

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
A>because rajkumar has pb!:D
-----------------------------
Q>Will Mickey Mouse be starring as Agent 47 in the next Hitman game?(OK, i'm sorry for insulting 47!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom