Formatting password protected micro sd card

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
Guys need help with formatting my 4gb transcend hc microsd card ,it had a password i tried to format the card in my phone in which i failed.So i tried to format using windows connecting the card to a card reader the drive was shown when i try to open it the following dialog box appears 1.jpg
if i click cancel this dialog box appears3.jpg
if i click yes and try to format the drive the following two dialog boxes appears2.jpg4.jpg
i tried formatting the card via the windows disk management utility it says format is not completed successfully the following shot shows my card g: in disk management utility6.png
i dont know what to do so plz help me......!!!!!

shreymittal

Being Human
Don't you remember the password
1. If not just throw it off
2. If yes get a nokia phone with memory card slot and remove your password and format it

OP
netizen3000

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
boot up in ubuntu and format it
Can't format using ubuntu becoz the card is not shown, it does't even recognize it

Use old nokia phone to format . like nokia e66 for example !!

tried formatting using nokia 3120 classic it says cannot format memory card

Don't you remember the password
1. If not just throw it off
2. If yes get a nokia phone with memory card slot and remove your password and format it

if i had remembered the password i wouldn't be in such a mess

i heard there is some method called flashing the card i don't know anything more, but i think it might help, does any one know what it is

shreymittal

Being Human
Try this might help you
1. *en.kioskea.net/faq/4154-micro-sd-c...+micro+sd+memory+card+through+pc+&cur=1&url=/

2. *www.ehow.com/how_7362370_unlock-password_protected-microsd.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom