Folder Option error | Hidden option

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
Guys..
This is a duplicate post as i am not able find out first one which was posted today morning.
We are not able to view the hidden file/folders. while enabling thru "Show hidden files and folders", it get restored to "Do not show ...." after clicking apply and Ok.
We have NOD32 installed, and i have installed SP3 but its not get corrected.

sorry .. posted in a wrong section...

Requesting mod to move into QA

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
this problem is generally caused by some virus{and it remain as it is if virus is removed by antivirus because the virus has already edited ur registry so} so to correct these probles easiest way is download smart virus remover and run it
choose restore window setting and check all options and press ok
restart and u should b done

*www.technize.com/2008/06/23/smart-virus-remover-14/
here is the link

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Abe, u r too much..........
Here is ur post. Tu thread create kar and we've to keep its track.

Other people have resolved their problem from that thread but not u.

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
Abe, u r too much..........
Here is ur post. Tu thread create kar and we've to keep its track.

Other people have resolved their problem from that thread but not u.

WHT are you talking about... i have already mentioned and requested to mod to close or move.

secondly. my first post was not vissible, don't know why.. i have searched every where but nope.... i was looking for N7210 price and by mistake i have created the post (as i have used tabs to view diff section)

PS: Change your ruls ..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
As u've a high post count I assume u know how our forum works.

To get ur previous thread u could've browsed in "Subscribed Threads" section in UserCP.

And mods will not close that thread as it contains good replies and solutions for the problem, moreover if informed they may like to close this one.

P.S. Somehow our search function is not working properly, me too having problem.

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
As u've a high post count I assume u know how our forum works.
Till date, i have never assumed any person with his/her post count, there are few guys having awesome knowledge but they are having low post counts
To get ur previous thread u could've browsed in "Subscribed Threads" section in UserCP.
It was not wroking at all, i am nor interested to create duplicate neither i getting paid for thread count.
And mods will not close that thread as it contains good replies and solutions for the problem, moreover if informed they may like to close this one.
I have edited my post and requested after 5 mins when i come to know that i have made a mistake. it can be locked as we are having very good replies as per the concern mentioned.
P.S. Somehow our search function is not working properly, me too having problem.
Yes, it was not working, now working and m able find my post
there are another problem that i have suffered... posted thread is not vsible after making comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom