folder color

Status
Not open for further replies.

suraj

Journeyman
can u please give a alitle bit explanation about below which i got it browsed
as written by u.because i could not get any" navigator toolbar icon *www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/img8.png "
and where i can see "properties " of popup menu

To change a folder's font name, style and color
First select the folder you wish to change, then:
*www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/bullet_35.jpgLeft Click on the Navigator Toolbar icon, *www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/img8.png "Properties", or,
*www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/bullet_35.jpgRight Click on a Folder's name and choose from the popup menu, "Properties". Then choose the "Display" tab.
*www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/bullet_35.jpgYou could also press the keyboard shortcut equivalents:
Ctrl+R to launch the "Properties" window.
With the Folder Item Properties window open.

*www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/bullet_35.jpgPlace a check mark next to "Use customized font style and color"
(If this is unchecked, then the folder will use the Windows standard font style)
*www.gemx.com/help_online/doorganizer/bullet_35.jpgChange the properties; Font Face, Size, Color and Style accordingly to your preference. The large rectangle under the properties gives a visual indicator of what the folder text will look like.

When you are satisfied with the display style you want, Click on Save to accept the formatting, or click on Cancel to cancel the formatting.

suraj

Journeyman
Tech Geek said:
i didnt understand it myself
but that is the thing to be done

Thats ok. when i will get the option ...i will do na
my question is where can can get the "tool bar optin icon ".......some thing like this

suraj

Journeyman
a_medico said:
*icolorfolder.sourceforge.net/icolorfolder_screenshots_page.htm

freeware

HI Medico
the problem is the above web side is not opening in my system also.
is there any technical problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom