Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I normally use Media Coder for my file conversion tasks but lately found have to generate errors while converting .flv files. Know any no-nonsense simple FLV converter? Can we use VLC for this purpose?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I find Media Coder to be a very good one. I don't know why are you getting errors with it.
*mediacoder.sourceforge.net/

You can also try Any Video Converter
*www.any-video-converter.com/download-avc-free.php

Last edited:

SommerLi

Right off the assembly line
I have always used Total Video Converter to covert any video. It will handle .flv and almost any other type of video file you give it

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
i ve some flv files which cannot b converted to 3gp using some softwares like FLV to AVI MPEG WMV 3GP MP4 iPod Converter ,Total Video Converter etc....but dos files can b played using flv player v2 nt evn versn 1....how 2 convert 2 3gp abt dos files when i try to convert the software hangs.i thnk there mus b sm new codec 2 do dat

mittyr

silentFOX
@JohnephSi

Total Video Converter must have handled it.

Which version of TVC ?? In TVC, after selecting

*hosting02.imagecross.com/image-hosting-12/7660ee.jpg

See if it solves. It could be also be a video with missing frames (corrupt data)

jeff_hwang

Right off the assembly line
FLV Video Converter is the best converter that can perfectly finish your task.

Using FLV Video Converter allows you to convert flv files to all kinds of video and audio formats like avi, wmv, mpeg, mov, mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx, aac, ogg, wav, mp3, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom