Flipkart's Digital Music Store "Flyte"

noob

Cyborg Agent
Update :

Can I download the same song more than once?
Yes! All purchased songs and albums are automatically added to your digital library. From there, you can legally re-download a purchased song a maximum of 3 times after the initial download, onto any Internet-enabled device.

I am getting a message that says “Download limit exceeded for this particular song” and I cannot download the song again?
You are allowed to download each song a maximum of 4 times including the initial download after purchase. If you used the Direct Download option (browser based) and you get this message even though your tracks did not download completely, then please try after 3 hours. If you used the Download Manager option and you still get this message even though your tracks did not download completely, please contact customer support.

Conflicts :)

is that complete album art ? i mean not just the cover image but also album title , year, music director, singer, movie name...etc...

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Listening to original music for the first time. There's no difference that I can make out, though. :p You just feel good that you are listening to original music. That feeling is awesome! All good songs are expensive. :/

WTF Album Art!

*i.minus.com/iXZkDZokLl7pr.png

Available metadata for this song: Title, Album, Artist, Publisher, Year.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Ordered "Mere Angane Mein" and got the crappy female version of the song instead of the epic one by Amitabh. Grrr. Have compained to them.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^ Contact them.

The limit is a big pain btw, downloaded 120Kbps first by mistake; cancelled it and downloaded 320Kbps and it counted as "2". Sucks.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ Contact them.

The limit is a big pain btw, downloaded 120Kbps first by mistake; cancelled it and downloaded 320Kbps and it counted as "2". Sucks.

Did that!

Umm.. please explain me the difference between simply copy-pasting it according to our need & downloading. [No sarcasm intended]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Did that!

Umm.. please explain me the difference between simply copy-pasting it according to our need & downloading. [No sarcasm intended]

OK I got what you meant when you explained in IRC, the thing is if you lose your download a 3-4 times, then it's gone. In platforms like Steam you have your game forever. I expect to have the MP3 for me ready for download, from any PC I want. Carrying these in a pen drive or dropbox is a hassle in all honesty.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Digital downloads are way cheaper than the physical CDs. I just bought my first song.
Can anyone please suggest a free Google music like service for people in India. I don't want to fill up my Dropbox with my music collection.

Use Google music itself. register using proxy...once account is created, you can login normally. Also it can sync with your Google phone too.

Did that!

Report it. They can fix it. Read their FAQ. It wont be counted as "Download"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I guess it's DRM free

WTF !!! I paid 15 rupees for 64kbps and 128kbps version of Kahani Mohabbat Ki from Strings
:/

noob

Cyborg Agent
I guess it's DRM free

WTF !!! I paid 15 rupees for 64kbps and 128kbps version of Kahani Mohabbat Ki from Strings
:/

Just confirmed with Flipkart. Provided you have not exhausted your download limit , you can re-download those songs in higher bit rate version if its available.

Just purchased 2 tracks..neither one of them had complete album art whatsoever.
Here is what i think they should do in future.

1. 100% Complete Album art and minimum 320kbps bit rate songs.
2. Unlimited streaming
3. FLAC support
4. Unlimited Download.

How to implement DRM in right way ?
Instead of 4 times download limit, they should make their desktop app DRM aware such that it would allow unlimited download from 3 machines ONLY.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Just confirmed with Flipkart. Provided you have not exhausted your download limit , you can re-download those songs in higher bit rate version if its available.

They better keep 320kbps atleast, otherwise I am no more looking to their store for downloads.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
They have nearly tripled the cost of all the songs from last week. I had bought "Aunty Ji" for Rs 6/- last week but when I checked today, the same song was for Rs 15.

Top Bottom