Flipkart's Digital Music Store "Flyte"

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Very fast and easy took 5 mins from opening site to buy and transfer to iPad 2. Very satisfied. windows media doesn't show any proper information that these music files contain, anyways I'm a quick time user.-)
*i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz58/sangzeel/Other/d3f44457.jpg
*i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz58/sangzeel/Other/778063c0.jpg
*i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz58/sangzeel/Other/6cf345ea.jpg

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Downloaded my first song from flyte today, i have to say Flipkart has put in some pretty good efforts..
BTW no album Arts, I hope they do something about this in future..

adi007

Youngling
Nice work Flipkart :)
Amazon not a threat anymore i guess as they have entered/entering every market possible

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Yesterday I mailed them to ask about music files available in flipkart. They have replied me telling that all music comes directly from labels only, none of them are rips or whatsoever. Now thats Good enough.-))

tkin

Back to school!!
Yesterday I mailed them to ask about music files available in flipkart. They have replied me telling that all music comes directly from labels only, none of them are rips or whatsoever. Now thats Good enough.-))
Then why not flacs, if I am paying 10/- for a song I deserve a FLAC :x

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
I got this mail yesterday.:)

Dear Music Lover,

We appreciate your overwhelming support of Flyte, the digital store. We have been able to launch a digital initiative like Flyte solely because we've had the faith, trust and support of our early adopters such as yourselves. Thank you, sincerely.

Since the launch we have come to realise that for some of the songs downloaded, meta information (ID3 tags) was missing. We have now added this information and songs downloaded will have the ID3 tags.

In addition, some of you might have purchased and downloaded tracks at 128kbps, either because we didn't make the availability of the higher 320kbps explicit, or because we didn't have the higher bitrate at all. Taking note of these two issues, we have reset the download limits for all your purchases to 4.

By default, we set all tracks at 128kbps for download, but you can always specify your own global default here: *www.flipkart.com/account/preferences. Alternatively you could select the appropriate bitrate before downloading from "My MP3 Library". In certain cases where we don't have a 320kbps version, we'll default to the next highest available bitrate. Be assured, we're in the process of integrating the 320kbps versions for all tracks (we expect it to be done by mid-March). We will of course send you an email once we have the higher quality version of the song(s) in your library.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us your feedback to cs@flipkart.com

Enjoy your music!
Regards,

Flipkart Customer Support

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
I also got this e-mail from them,
They are seriously getting into this Digital Music service..
It will become tougher and tougher for Amazon to properly penetrate our market with such phenomenal support and service from Flipkart being provided to us...

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
But I think Amazon will still come as soon as the FDI mess is sorted out. But it will be tough for them now. But it will be sweet for customers :)

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Yeah I'm also wating for fdi problem to finish ASAP. I want to buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol.-P I hope wall mart will keep them in their stores in India.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Flipkart added free Rs. 200 worth of Flyte Store Credits for Christmas :D .. I got a mail for this and is reflected in their site.. this is valid only for Flyte Digital Store and not for Flipkart Wallet. I have to use it before 31st Dec 2012

Thanks Flipkart :p

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Flipkart added free Rs. 200 worth of Flyte Store Credits for Christmas :D .. I got a mail for this and is reflected in their site.. this is valid only for Flyte Digital Store and not for Flipkart Wallet. I have to use it before 31st Dec 2012

Thanks Flipkart :p

i didn't receive the credits :(
how did you qualify for them? ;)
and can't seem to find notification about this scheme on their website....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Not sure how they added it.. but I had previously purchased music from Flyte... and also participated in a survey about Flyte. may be cause of that they gave me the credits. Can anyone else confirm this??

Top Bottom