Flipkart's Digital Music Store "Flyte"

TheLetterD

Will Power
Website launched!
Flipkart.com: Music: Buy Music CD Online: Mp3 Songs, Movies Songs, Music Albums, Audio CDs

Please correct me if Im wrong but I just refreshed flipkart And there it was!
So I guess I have the right to say:

FIRST!
:p
Cookies please?

Heres what I saw:
Eminem albums under 150 Bucks!
Sure as hell beats the 360 bucks CDs

Sarath

iDota
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Screen%20cap/FlipkartSaaddaHaqDigitalSong-202436.png

was taken out a few seconds after I reached there,
There was a Digital wallet also next to the regular wallet

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Digital downloads are way cheaper than the physical CDs. I just bought my first song.
Can anyone please suggest a free Google music like service for people in India. I don't want to fill up my Dropbox with my music collection.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Digital downloads are way cheaper than the physical CDs. I just bought my first song.
Can anyone please suggest a free Google music like service for people in India. I don't want to fill up my Dropbox with my music collection.

Register for it via a proxy. After that you can freely use it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, the section of music might have gone down, but direct links like below are still functioning.
Flipkart: Rockstar: Digital Album
So, looks like they are still under construction.

Btw... I don't know about members here, but I don't really see the point of buying mp3's when we have YT.
Unless of course, they have Lucky Ali's song! :D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I just got off the phone with someone named Rohan at flipkart. He said that this service will be launched next week. Today, according to him this feature went live by accident. He even tried to reimburse my 6 rupees and cancel my order but once I told him that I have already download my song once he said he can't cancel my order. He asked for suggestions so I gave him these:
1. Keep everything DRM free
2. Remove the 5-download limit.
3. Make songs available in an open source Lossless format.
4. Include album art too.

Register for it via a proxy. After that you can freely use it.

Can you suggest me a reliable proxy please.

Top Bottom