flickering firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm... just install the plugins as and when you may need,ie install them when some sites need them. So your FX will show install missing plugins.., then you can install them.

Moved from In General... to QnA

OP
G

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
why is my firefox flickering ? and after i installed the various extensions yesterday, its not starting at all? do too many extensions make firefox heavy? shud i reistall it?
any way to repair it?

expertno.1

Technomancer
hey my firefox is flickering
what do you mean by this ? plz explain clearly

@GunshotSilence

yeah too many extensions makes firfox bulky

only insatll those which are useful and dont install all at a time

and for your soultion you need to reinsatll firsfox

anandk

Distinguished Member
GunshotSilence said:
hey my firefox is flickering. i have version 1.06 laetst. then why is it happening?

even my firefox used to flicker. the screen flickers, up and down. i tried several reinstals (and updated) over a week, and then finally gave up. wanted to try it..
nahi kar saka !

finally reverted to and stuck with maxthon.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
Start firefox in safe mode [start>all programs>Mozilla Firefox>Mozilla firefox(safe mode)], then the xtensions wont be loaded. dont go overboard wid xtensions--use only those that u rly need.

coming to flickering...... perhaps u r using a heavy theme? some time back, i had installed the style xp theme manager and enabled a good theme---immediately ff started flickering forcing me to do away wid the theme coz ff is wat matters to me most, the best browser on earth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom