firefox extension to remember font sizes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Is there any Firefox extension which can configure the sites as per user choice & remember the font sizes on those sizes for display.

I use 20 inch widescreen display & I surf different kinds of sites & find myself in major trouble with certain sites, as of now I use ctrl+ ctrl-, but looking for some automatic thing which can configure the font sizes & remember the site url with font sizes.

Incresaing the default font is one way I worked out but it messesup few sites badly & then I have to switch to default settings.

I hope there such extension.

Edited update
Found this extension which I am trying now

No Squint 1.0.
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592

OK now I have used it last few hours, it does the job well & remember each site font settings.......................thats what I was looking for.

Last edited:
OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
doing that it does change the font size for sure but wont remember that next time so I have to change every time I come to digit forum & many other reading sites specially.

This extension now remembers all my settings as per the individual sites I visit so I am at peace now.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
its just very yaar..Justdo it every time...its takes only a fraction of a second
Its well more useful than seting a default font size coz, some site its very difficult to read some matters [like caption for an image etc].

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I visit over 200 forums /blogs/websites in a day some of them multiple times & changing that every time surely not an easy thing for me specially when I close the browser.
I last replied to ur post & now I opened FF again I dont have to change anything now.

Seems u have not fully understood the extension purpose.

The FF default font is separate control via options, this extension further sets the default magnification (not the font) & shows in FF status bar for each site I visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom