Fine Tuning PC config

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen572

Broken In
Hi Guys

Visiting this forum after 3.5 months. Arrived at a configuration with the help of many guys in this forum notably imgame2.Could not buy then due to rise in prices and my SCJP exam. I cleared it now.Now i want u guys help to fine tune this configuration which i will my at CTC ,Hyd in two or three days. Some parts i am buying because they are the only ones availiable. Please give ur suggestions on this config. Iam buying at Bhumika peripherals.They have given the following prices. Please give ur advice on components and prices too.
GA41MF-s2H -5500
E7300 -5000
kingston
2gb ddr2 ram -1200
Benq T2200HD-13000( one guy bought this for 10,800 in Coimbatore.He posted here)
320GB(16MB) - 2050 ( is there a 32 MB model?)
segate HD
Cabinet with Iball- 2000
PSU
Logitech or microsoft -700 ( which one is best? )
Keybd+Mouse
Moserbear DVD Writer -1050 ( this also pls advice)
2.1 creative speakers-1250
APC UPS -1900
Kingston 8GB pendrive-750
Quantun Webcam -550
Frontech External -1450
TV tuner Card
TOTAL = 36400/
Thinking of printers which is extra. Any one suggests all-in-one inkjet for rs 3200/ it has photocopier, scanner and printer. the laser one costs 10,000.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Config seems to be OK.
For DVD Writer Go for Samsung.

For printer Canon MP-145

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
They depends mainly Personal choice & on what do you want to do witjh your PC.

If you want to gaming on big monitor & would like to operate your PC from decent distance then you should go for wireless KB+Mouse. Also if you want to be free
from cable clutter.

Do bear in mind that they need to charged by rechargable battaries so they have some running cost. Also you need to charge those battaries & change them after a month.

Personaly I prefer wireless KB & wired Laser mouse. Wireless mouses are a bit heavy for their battaries.

But most companies sell wireless KB+mouse as a combo. So it's hard to find a single wireless KB.

So I would suggest to stick with wired KB and mouse from good & reputed brand like MS or Logitec.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
For Gaming, I would say, TVSE keyboard. its costly though (around 1k). But the response time is awesome.

wireless means not so great gaming and you need to spend on batteries.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if u wanna go wireless then i wud suggest u Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000.
the kbd batteries last bout 3-4 months with xtensive gaming and with rechargable batteries bout 2 months per charge. (2100mAH Uniross)but get a laser mouse,the wireless mouse consumes more battery.

Also for the mobo i wud suggest MSI P7N SLi Platinum for 8.4k.gr8 mobo.using it now and ocs like charm.

OP
N

naveen572

Broken In
Thanks guys for ur replies. I will stick with wired kb&mouse. I have bsnl broadband.But the phone line comes up to the Living room only. But i will keep my new Desktop System in my bed-room. Can i use router to connect to net without using wiring? .if yes
pls suggest a cheap one.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also if you are going to buy wireless pci card & a wireless router try to buy same brand for both. It will give you less trouble as some wireless routers & cards have some compatibility issue when you use different manufacturer product.
Yes my choice is also Dlink and netgear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom