Finally the beast Samsung S3 is released

ritvij

rated R
There was an article, the phone was designed by the lawyers!
The Samsung Galaxy S III: The First Smartphone Designed Entirely By Lawyers

:lol::lol: apple's trolling has definitely made a deep impact at samsung..

i don't think a price drop would come to galaxy SII.. IMHO, samsung will try to do the same thing they did to galaxy R to boost SII sales.. here too.. :-?:-?

reddead

LoSt!
I need to buy S2 after 25 may....i can wait but it will take upto 3rd week of june till S3 is available in market:confused:

reddead

LoSt!
when the **** is HTC releasing One S in India :(

I am not considering One S anymore... only 10 gb space,no sd slot and unremovable battery:thumbdown:

It might be more powerful than S2 but then above factors matter to me so S2 it is....

Empirial

Youngling
Sorry if am posting this in a wrong thread but why these mobile brands are not giving us the plain ICS. Whenever I'm free I always watch galaxy nexus videos, damn its so beautiful!

paul.rohit

Broken In
Sorry if am posting this in a wrong thread but why these mobile brands are not giving us the plain ICS. Whenever I'm free I always watch galaxy nexus videos, damn its so beautiful!

EXACTLY!! EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU!!!! THE STOCK ICS ON THE GALAXY NEXUS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING SEXY . ITS GORGEOUS. IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO GET THE PHONE. THEN AFTER MONTHS OF DELAYS, SAMSUNG FINALLY DECIDES NOT TO LAUNCH IT..THE ONLY HOPE WAS THAT S3 WOULD BE GOOD. BUT THE DESIGN SUCKS AND SO DOES TOUCHWIZ...AND HTC IS KNOWN FOR ITS BAD BATTERY BACKUP...NOW I CANT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO GET...IM GOING MAD..TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF TO WAIT FOR THE SONY HAYABUSA..///there...felt good to rant.

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
EXACTLY!! EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU!!!! THE STOCK ICS ON THE GALAXY NEXUS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING SEXY . ITS GORGEOUS. IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO GET THE PHONE. THEN AFTER MONTHS OF DELAYS, SAMSUNG FINALLY DECIDES NOT TO LAUNCH IT..THE ONLY HOPE WAS THAT S3 WOULD BE GOOD. BUT THE DESIGN SUCKS AND SO DOES TOUCHWIZ...AND HTC IS KNOWN FOR ITS BAD BATTERY BACKUP...NOW I CANT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO GET...IM GOING MAD..TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF TO WAIT FOR THE SONY HAYABUSA..///there...felt good to rant.

The battery back up is not that bad, I have compared my phone's(Incredible S) battery backup with many other phones and its not that bad.
And as the new models come, the company tries to look for the solution of the problems in their previous model.
I think One X is the best option for you.
Hayabusa is not going to come anytime soon.

paul.rohit

Broken In
^^Will try to Keep your ALL-CAPS style undercontrol.Please.

yes i will :D..sorry

The battery back up is not that bad, I have compared my phone's(Incredible S) battery backup with many other phones and its not that bad.
And as the new models come, the company tries to look for the solution of the problems in their previous model.
I think One X is the best option for you.
Hayabusa is not going to come anytime soon.

looks like it. thanks for the advice :)

reddead

LoSt!
plane ICS is so dull, lacks so many features that htc sense has.... I have used it. Its boring.

With 4.0 Google has started focusing on UI design....till 2.3 it was ugly....

And the htc sense you are talking about is called "CrapWare" and it slows down the phone...
There are always better alternatives in the play store....

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
plane ICS is so dull, lacks so many features that htc sense has.... I have used it. Its boring.

Boring isnt the word. Beautiful would be closer.

Agree that sense feels good. But for some people its a bit of a let down actually. They love the minimalistic looks of the stock ICS. And obviosly it should run smoother too.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
its handicapped compared to sense, coz of all those missing features that make life so much easier! you seem to be bothered only about looks and not functionality ...
clearly you hv not used both roms to make a comparison. I don't sit looking and admiring how the phone looks all day... rather use it.. and more over, sense looks great too.

Top Bottom