Finally, my own BLOG!! Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Finally, I got to making my own blog. But this was more than 10 days ago, or less, whichever is applicable.

I've done 10 posts till now. But let me tell you, this blog doesn't cover articles like most other blogs, either new or technology or gadgets, no, it's different, and i've poured in a lot of effort on it.

I wu dbe honoured to have your suggestions, and feedback on this "not just another BLOG" of mine.

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/

P.S.- I'm not advertising, as some tend to believe.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Nice blog,ur theme is awesome. And ur sense of choosing pictures is also good.

Do u use something like statcounter, it is essential for u if u wanna track all details of visitors, like where r they coming from, on which thread, etc. And good seo is a must.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Thanks a lot everyone, I really really appreciate it.
And no, it's not my dog, but tis' like my own.

The theme is left aligned, change to center !
You know, just visit see your site in high res screen.
I didn't understand.

Use google analytics to track details of visitors, its the best
How do i do that?

mrintech

Technomancer
cool blog

check out: *blogging.technoburger.net/add-blogger-to-webmaster-tools - This will help in better indexing in Google ;)

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

^^ichi, I have more, I'm gonna continue that post "Dog Story" as "Dog Story 2" soon.

Well, I clicked them and played with the dogs together with this girl, I didn't even ask her name. Can't post it there, my family reads it regularly :)

^Your blog won't really be shifted to a new domain. www.bluehillsbeckon.tk will just redirect to www.bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com. It is said that the number of visitors to your blog will increase, but I'm not sure if it's true.

Hmm, lesse. thnx

U added new widgets, nice. And i think its ok now also with this URL also.
yes, today.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ichi, I have more, I'm gonna continue that post "Dog Story" as "Dog Story 2" soon.

I have one pet too :p He survived a severe illness. It was a hard time then. I remember waking up at midnight to look after, then after my shift ends my bro used to look after, then my mom and then my cousin bro. Some nervous breakdown problem was there but now he is healthy.

And I have been a part of similar story. 5 pups, all died but one survived. Then when the pup grew up her mother died one day. I feel so sad. But anyway we hav been feeding daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom