Finally, a stable govt. in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i don't want to turn this into war. But what's wrong in spreading Hindutva.

Church is trying to convert every single person on earth as a christian.
Muslims don't let their groups to convert to other religion and they too spread their religion across other groups.
What's wrong if BJP does the same.

atleast, they are lot better than bugger a$$hole Arjun singh trying to implement quotas in private sector jobs for minority votes and much better than Deve Gowda who says "Bangalore has developed enough. There is no need for further development. Come to my home town and put IT companies here".

nvidia

-----ATi-----
atleast, they are lot better than bugger a$$hole Arjun singh trying to implement quotas in private sector jobs for minority votes and much better than Deve Gowda who says "Bangalore has developed enough. There is no need for further development. Come to my home town and put IT companies here".
+1
Whatever Govt., comes there wont be some sort of extraordinary development in B'lore for sure in the next 5 years.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
BJP is pretty good in developing infrastructure. Only due to BJP, the transportation times have come down (esp. golden quadrilateral). Congress on the other hand, for votes, concentrates only on farmes and leaves everything else to air.

praka123

left this forum longback
BJP is poison,fanaticism

@metalhead:very well said.
you,the majority hindus who lives in heartlands of India,where Hindus are 90% and remaining are moslems should learn about kerala.
here hindus are 59% IIRC.remaining are Islam and Syrian Christians majority.
we CANNOT THINK LIKE HINDUTVA VAADI PPL LIKE YOU WHO WANT HINDUTVA FORCED!:x

BJP is naturally the enemy of minorities.you wont understand it unless you experience it the hard way;being Christian especially.

Hindutva fascits are really afraid of Moslems.they vent their frustrations onto Christians.
well,I am not justifying either.I dont like those christian missions funded by pentecostal etc which creates problems in North India.

But,really BJP is like Narzis for Minorities.it is those who want to see India go back to 6000 years back who supports BJP :rolleyes:

whatever,I know,those so called "hindus" who thinks India should be made rama-rajyam is gonna make it hard for us minorities to survive here.
we too are sons of our soil.

I though hindutva as a culture,but after attending a "short" course of what is their real agenda,I am extremely shocked.
Hindu fundamentalism is the same as Islamofascists trying to achieve.

I hope BJP,Muslim Leagure or any religion specific parties should be banned.

nix

BJP is not as communal as you think. BJP has done nothing to the christians. the only thing BJP is against, is minority appeasement. BJP is projected as the devil because of what happened in gujarat. but look, muslims were not the only victims as projected by media. hindu's suffered too.
actually if BJP was as bad as you people are saying.. then during the NDA regime, you would have witnessed large scale violence. but it did not happen. compared to our neighbours like pakistan and china and bangla, india is much better and secular too. in pakistan, you dont see hindu's roaming the streets without fear. minorities are a suppressed lot in pakistan and bangla. and are subject to shocking brutality. you people shoud be thankful that you live in india. you dont konw the value of living in india. you stay in india and enjoy the facilities that this country offers. but then you are not loyal is it... then you must just buzz off to pakistan.

praka123

left this forum longback
^OH! I See :rolleyes: as if we are immigrants from west or Iran?definitely not my boy!

BUt first I want to let you remove some ideas about christians as if they are all born from whites,or hybrids as in goa.let us see the scenario in Kerala.
we were Once your own hindus only(Syrian Christians).

Dont Judge every one is latin christians who are converted forcefully under portugese ruled goa/kerala :rolleyes:

reg P0rkistan and Bangladesh: dude!you dont know those ppl...those molla's and all are trying to force what is known as sharia-th where,other religion ppl have to pay dhimmi or Jizyah.I know that!
I still remember,under BJP rule,many convents are destroyed and the first one was in punjab.

here in Kerala,BJP is equal to RSS!.

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone
Guys why are you talking all these?????????????
Everyone is happy here because a single party is going to run the govt for COMPLETE 5 Yrs And not because BJP has won.It doesnt matter whether BJP or Congress or even JD(S).All we wanted is STABLE GOVERNMENT.
So i dont think we need to go so deep about a party and make this religious thread. :mad:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I am very happy the BJP did so well. I think with those five independents we can now look forward to the next five years of stability and prosperity in Karnataka.

praka123

left this forum longback
well,this is good for karnatak.but well the real duel is yet to begin. :D remember that Hoganekkal water issue!!!! :D I am sure another TN vs KA coming very soon!

nix

now the latest news is that the congress and JDS are again trying to team up with the independents and form the govt. this is heights of shamelessness by deve gowda and the congress party.

man, democracy is not for india. we are misusing it. we are abusing the system meant to deliver good governance. we need a dictatorial rule. some sensible dictator who is not worried about pleasing any group...

x3060

A LOTR fan
its good that we are finally seeing a stable party...I hope they do well for the next 5 years.:)

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
well,this is good for karnatak.but well the real duel is yet to begin. :D remember that Hoganekkal water issue!!!! :D I am sure another TN vs KA coming very soon!

Since this is the first time BJP got the ruling of a South Indian state, they will try their best to please everyone and I do think that they will do their best to develop Karnataka.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Now atleast tax payers money won't be wasted on holding elections.
Now that money could be diverted to Development.

i don't want to turn this into war. But what's wrong in spreading Hindutva.

Church is trying to convert every single person on earth as a christian.
Muslims don't let their groups to convert to other religion and they too spread their religion across other groups.
What's wrong if BJP does the same.

"church" is not a political party.
bjp is one.
and political parties favouting a single religion is DANGEROUS
BJP blindly promotes hindutava - I have no trouble.
BJP tries to supress freedom of Atheists like me - now I am pissed off
@metalhead:very well said.
you,the majority hindus who lives in heartlands of India,where Hindus are 90% and remaining are moslems should learn about kerala.
here hindus are 59% IIRC.remaining are Islam and Syrian Christians majority.
we CANNOT THINK LIKE HINDUTVA VAADI PPL LIKE YOU WHO WANT HINDUTVA FORCED!:x

BJP is naturally the enemy of minorities.you wont understand it unless you experience it the hard way;being Christian especially.

Hindutva fascits are really afraid of Moslems.they vent their frustrations onto Christians.
well,I am not justifying either.I dont like those christian missions funded by pentecostal etc which creates problems in North India.

But,really BJP is like Narzis for Minorities.it is those who want to see India go back to 6000 years back who supports BJP :rolleyes:

whatever,I know,those so called "hindus" who thinks India should be made rama-rajyam is gonna make it hard for us minorities to survive here.
we too are sons of our soil.

I though hindutva as a culture,but after attending a "short" course of what is their real agenda,I am extremely shocked.
Hindu fundamentalism is the same as Islamofascists trying to achieve.

I hope BJP,Muslim Leagure or any religion specific parties should be banned.
+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

but one point: about the bolded part, me is an atheist.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom