FILE Sharing SITES

akash22

Journeyman
hey guys i have seen may sharing sites such as hotfile and megaupload r giving some money for the dwnloads to the uploaders. i just want to knw which one is giving good amount of money per download and wht r they offering to uploaders.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Do you want to share legal files / illegal files? ;)

If you are talking about legal files, you can use Dropbox. :)

OP
akash22

akash22

Journeyman
what about rapidshare, hotfile,fileserve and othrs. i tried sharecash .org whch was a fake 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@annindyadas: this forum is not meant for "how to make money" & also doesnt support illegal file transfer methodology....

Against rules::: :aaargh:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
hey guys i have seen may sharing sites such as hotfile and megaupload r giving some money for the dwnloads to the uploaders. i just want to knw which one is giving good amount of money per download and wht r they offering to uploaders.

they give points for downloads(1 point for 1 download or 1 point for 10 downloads, something like that). once you have certain amount of points(say 50000), you can redeem it to get yourself a premium account of that file sharing site or get money through paypal. good for you if you have something(legal) thats worth downloading.

Top Bottom