[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
*www.thinkdigit.com/currentissue.html

hey guys check this page on digit's website The cover is of july issue and content is of jume issue

looks digit ppl are a bit bored of typing..

He He he :lol:

ranga_mama_y2k

Right off the assembly line
please update the CDS & DVDS CONTAINS

HELLO,

I SEE EVERY MONTH THAT THE MAIN FOLDER MEANS THE PICTURE OF THE BOOK IS UPDATED BUT NOT THE CONTIANS AND SOFTWARE OR THE DIGIT OF EVERY MONTH IN ONLINE IS NOT USUALLY UPDATED.... WELL IT WAS UPDATED IN PAST TIME BUT NOW NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT.....

PLZ CONSIDER AND CLEAR THE TOTAL UPDATE IS NEEDED...

THANKS...

mARKETING mANAGER
sNUDAR..

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I'm facing some problems...

1.) There is no button for View unread posts.
Yah! There is one button View posts since last visit.
But it shows the posts since our last visit. i.e. If I click on it, it shows all the posts that were posted after my last visit. FINE. but when i click on Mark all forums read, and again click on View posts since last visit it again shows all the posts that hv been read. Its irritating. In this condition I hv to see the icon of posts so that i can know which posts i hv read and which not.

There should be one button View New posts (as its in IPB) to see only new posts.

2.) The button Mark all forums read should be present in the Search page also. Its only in forum index page. So whenever we want to mark all posts as read, we hv to go to forum index then click on this button.

3.) The View posts since last visit button creates one more problem,as I faced today.
When i clicked on it, it showed 3 pages of unread posts, I was opening posts in other tabs and when i reached on 2nd page, my net connected and i was logged off automatically. When i reconnected the net and click on the link to open other posts in tabs. For my surprise it asked to login although I didnt click on logoff button and didnt closed the browser.
Thats why all my unread posts were lost.
When I filled my username & password and again logged in , it showed no posts in View posts since last visit.
Very sad.

So pls do something for it.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Now I'm also feeling the same what navjotsingh posted.
Pls give the solution of my problem.
Is there neother method to see only unread posts, which i don't kno.

PS: Mods & admin, pls make this topic sticky. So that next time if a member wants to posts his problem or suggestions, he'll not need to search for this topic. It should be sticky.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
There seems no end in bugs on their site. Here look at this:

*img164.imageshack.us/img164/2312/f2vz.th.jpg

Where are the bars?

i think they have sold the site to somebody and kept the forum with them....LOL...........

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Seems nobody here wants to solve or give his comments on some1's problem or suggestions.
Yah! all r ready at once if some1 do some mistake or post something wrong or in wrong thread.
All will be there to tell u that Please search before posting or Wrong Section, etc.

Pls mods & admin!
come on and tell me the solution.
Can't we upgrade to IPB board.
I know its tough but will be very nice for our gr8 forum...

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I think this thread is not visible to mods & admin :D
Thats why none of them is replying here...

This thread is only for sharing problems among members only. This thread is useless & should be Closed, if no mod or admin reads or replies here.

Very SAD...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Sad Sad Sad

Digit's help seeker is always sad... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

They read no posts,
They need no help posts,
All they need is complimentary posts...

Sad, really sad indeed.... :( :( :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll:

thecyclone2k

In the zone
I got a suggestion for Bazaar forum-

if you can re-open it, this time make is moderated forum where the posts would be moderated 1st then after mod approval posted!! So, everything would be censored and under control. New ppl. could be appointed for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom