[FEEDBACK] New Thinkdigit Website

What do you think of the all new ThinkDigit.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I think img code should be activated in signature option because the main reason behind this deactivating of img code in signature was fast loading of the pages as now the new themes of digit takes too much time so there will be not much problem if img code in signature is activated.

What u all guys says about this.....

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I remember when they changed the forum, some letters posted on the message would appear on stars. That was really funny. Now thinkdigit forum will have to fix the photo album issue, the attachment issue and the social groups should be deleted. The SGs are useless and sooo inactive

Sourabh

Laptoping
The adsense link unit in header clearly violates Google's TOS for Adsense.

*www.sourabh.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/google-ads-tos.jpg

Sourabh

Laptoping
The link text adsense unit is overlapped partially by Digit's navigation (Tech Q&A to be precise). This is not acceptable according to Google's TOS for adsense. It's similar to having a drop down which covers an ad unit. There's a high possibility of wrongful clicks on ads due to the overlapping.

Just visit this. I was referring to this rule - 'Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads.'

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
so can i report it ?? LOL///

guys anone with me for *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=877106&postcount=343

please raise ur hand...

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
The 'new' sign on tech Q&A should be removed. It's going to violate the rules of Google's ads. Also there should be less active ads and no ads on the side.

shobhitvarma93

Right off the assembly line
update the site please!!

hey guys i just wanted to ask u that why doent u update ur site.eg:under mp3 players in product reviews the latest entry is
Altec Lansing inMotion iM600 dated 1st may 08!! i am an avid reader of ur magazine and love it a lot :p but a magazine like u should have a site that is as good as their magazine:!:. that is my only gripe about this site , otherwise its net , stylish looking but please atleast update the contents:???:

singhaxn

Right off the assembly line
I've been reading Digit for a long time now. I became a subscriber when digit was called CHIP. The Digit Archive, for me, has been a time-saver on numerous occasions and its discontinuation is a major disappointment.

In my opinion, there has to be some way of finding out what software was included in which CD / DVD. Without that I just have tons of useless DVDs with no practical way of knowing where to find what I'm looking for. The new plastic covers don't help either... :mad:. What's the point of having the DVDs if you ultimately end up downloading everything?!

Even if the archive has been scrapped, I'm hoping that, at the very least, a search feature will be made available on this site in the near future.

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Re: Brass air fittings

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings
*www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every
type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be
used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.

Who the hell is this in between..???:mad:

Wrong post in wrong thread....!!!!

Take care admins!!!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: Brass air fittings

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings
*www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every
type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be
used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.
Reported!!!
U r a BadGirl:mad:

zegulas

Traceur
When are you guys planning to change the December issue's pic from the home page? Its already 1 st January, 2009. Don't be so lazy!

toofan

Technomancer
This website is the slowest one which open on my pc. Please do something to speed it up. You can break long thread into two or three parts and remove flash based ads so that the loading time can decrease. Although I use adblock and I had blocked your many ads but still its slow.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
What the hell is happening with this site. Crashes everyday, extremely slow, when I click on edit post, nothing happens. Pathetic.totally pathetic. Please hire someone how is worthy for the job of maintaining the website. current webadmin sucks!!!!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
moreover, for every post, I get a warning "duplicate post" even if it's the first post to the thread. For any new post, I get a warning you already posted here, wait for few more seconds even when that is the first post in the thread. go back to the thread and voila, there lies the post that I tried to do. Then why the error?

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^^^^^^^^ true..

site is most time offline.,..
Posted again:
^^^^^^^^^^ true..

site is most time offline.,..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

after i search for something & then begin another search i always get "wait for 120 secs"- is this an error??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom