Feedback [May 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4gs

In the zone
Our sincerest apologies people, I do believe the team was really short-handed last month ( I was on leave myself ) and it looks like everyone was too exhausted to notice ( Yes, we do have to work that hard :D ) that the feedback thread wasn't up.

Please leave your feedback (those who already got the mag I suppose) here for now, I'll try to get this thread sorted out by today if possible.

Meisternator

Right off the assembly line
letters

Hello team digit, i really like your mag and it is tjhe best tech mag not only in iNdia in South asia also. I am an avid reader from Nepal and your mag has really hepled me a lot on my tech journey. Can you please tell me how to run PHP on my PC.(i have to net) Also provide fastracks about Moble OS and web dev.

Can you cover web dev in devworks too.

tv6952

Broken In
digit is the best magazine and the DVDs are superb!! & could you please include the Ubuntu 12.04 in June edition??

indi.anupam

Broken In
Why am I receiving prebook messages and mails when I'm already a subscriber, I think this is stupid, I'm already getting the magazine what the point of these messages!

I think it should be an easy fix which will prevent a lot of unnecessary spam mails and messages which doesn't make sense!!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Why am I receiving prebook messages and mails when I'm already a subscriber, I think this is stupid, I'm already getting the magazine what the point of these messages!

I think it should be an easy fix which will prevent a lot of unnecessary spam mails and messages which doesn't make sense!!

+1
Even I used to receive those mails when I was a subscriber.

sharang.d

Youngling
digit is the best magazine and the DVDs are superb!! & could you please include the Ubuntu 12.04 in June edition??

Yeah i agree. You could include Ubuntu 12.04 in your next DVD since its a LTS release :)

(Both 32/64 bit versions preferably..around 1.5 gigs total)

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
We are in the middle of shifting offices so the whole place is kind of in a mess. I've just got back from leave myself and it will take a little while to get the feedback threads sorted out. Sorry. I'll try to get the June feedback thread up in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom