Father rapes daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!

I
n a shocking development, a 60-year-old businessman was arrested for raping his daughters for over 9 years. The businessman, who hailed from Gujarat, owns a manufacturing company of radium plates and automobiles in Andheri, Mumbai. His wife was arrested for abetting the crime. The couple, who were under the influence of a Tantrik, believed that raping the daughters would make them rich and prosperous.
According to the police, the man came in contact with the tantrik in 2000, who reportedly told him that the family would prosper if the father establishes sexual relationship with his daughter. The businessman continued to rape his elder daughter (who is 21 now) for 9 years.

The girl had to go through mental agony, but maintained silence over the years. She decided to raise her voice, when her younger sister (15) became a victim of his father and the tantrik five months ago.

The sisters accompanies by their maternal uncle and grand mom, filed a police complaint, following which the father, the mother and the tantrik were arrested.

Can the Indians go to this level of incest? :neutral:

Source:
www.breakingnewsonline.net/2009/03/businessman-arrested-for-raping.html

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^give proper source next time.

And no mother would ever want her kids to be raped. These people are devoid of human qualities.

Last edited:

Pragadheesh

In the zone
i have previously posted it [thread = 110930]here[/thread].
here is the source.
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Man-held-for-raping-daughters/articleshow/4285650.cms

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
one part missin is that the tantrik was also rapin the elder sis... these guys shud b burnt alive after puttin acid on their d*** tat shud b a fittin punishment....

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Yeah I read this on paper day before and I was wondering how superstitious some people are even though we are in 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom