Far Cry Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I have an intel 915GAG motherboard . when i run Far cry the textures of water and land are missing . i have a pirated copy , is there anyway i can fix it.

madhur

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
problem is not becoz of the pirated copy, it seems like a driver prob, update to the latest vid drivers, and install the latest farcry patch .

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
hi

I tried updating the divers but it didnt solve the problem. The patches wont install as it is a pirated copy.

ratzee199

Journeyman
farcry

u can try the gamecopyworld.com/gameburnworld.com for the latest fixes/patches.may be this will help

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
yes to install the patch u will need a reg file available on ********* .. errrrr google it ;)

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
hi

hi all
if anyone has got farcry installed on there system . Please send me the registry info for the game

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: hi

mako_123 said:
hi all
if anyone has got farcry installed on there system . Please send me the registry info for the game

Errr.....there's just one problem with this bro.....Since you have already mentioned clearly that this is a Pirated copy hence we cannot trade with the files of these game out here as it is highly illegal :(
hope you get the point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom