anirbandd

Conversation Architect
sorry.. i've got an 'ahem' 'ahem' game. i rarely use patches unless it addresses a vital issue.

so the 1.04 patch has got HUD customisations [NO minimap, NO enemy/animal tagging, NO detection indicator]??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
gonna go for it then ;)

just for confirmation, the 1.04 patch enables NO minimap, NO enemy/animal tagging, NO detection indicator selection within game??

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yeah.
This game is giving me freakin nightmares. Crashing too often. And nobody answered my question.
Do you get random crashes ??
What version are you using ??

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright thanks. Looks like this game has genuine problem with CF setup because Cilus also reported crash with patch 1.04.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i seriously feel that devs are focusing more towards consoles... first hitman 12Gig patch and then this, a patch which creates new issues. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
any hint on how to get the privateer uniform ? I've sneaked passed through the guards 3 times ( where there's only 2 of them ) but the last area is heavily fortified with lots of guards 6-8 may be - so how to sneak past that area ?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am done with the main missions.. and I guess I am done with the game afterall as I don't feel like playing the side missions after the story is revealed.

any hint on how to get the privateer uniform ? I've sneaked passed through the guards 3 times ( where there's only 2 of them ) but the last area is heavily fortified with lots of guards 6-8 may be - so how to sneak past that area ?

It clearly tells you there is an alternate path :p

I wont reveal it and I would suggest you to try looking around. :) Come back if u cant find it at all

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
^ yeah don't want to spoil game. Just look for a alternate path. Hint : Go around & create diversion with nade.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ are you serious ? nade ie gr@nade but you can't use any weapons there sans rocks.

@ rakesh_ic - I did found the alternate path but there was a heavy always getting alerted whenever I go through there slowly - tried using rocks and diversion here and there but that did not work either - so at last stopped throwing rocks, just quickly pass through that area using covers only. Hint : you have to be very quick and use cver properly.

BTW, here's a funny part ;-)

after passing through that area you have to get on a ship but you can go to that ship without even going through that heavily guarded area but the game won't show you the ladder so that you can climb on that ship and continue the mission in such a easy way

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ From when you started caring about every possible situation. Last time I remembered you were the guy who just likes to enjoy the game. :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@topgear That area is heavily guarded. Just keep throwing stones in opposite direction and sneak past the guards. :\ Thats what I did. There are even 2-3 heavy guards present with armour and all -_-

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Holy faaak.. i my eyeballs just fell off..

sh!t man.. i NEED a monitor. :(

here are some from me. nowhere near gameranand, but its sufficient for :p

@gameranand ...Those are super-freaking-alien-coolest-awesomest OMGWTF numero-uno screenshots u posted there...Must comment like "Aaj Khush to bahot hoge tum ;)...with cyclone" :number1:

@anirbandd .... "Very impressive too...( Khub e bhalo ;):toast:)"

@jripper ....your screenshots are very photgraphical and soothing to the eye:thumbs:

About Crashes i must say i did not have any, the only thing which stirred me at the beginning was the infinite loading screen issue which was too easy to bypass :D

^^ From when you started caring about every possible situation. Last time I remembered you were the guy who just likes to enjoy the game. :p

Did both of the above

Test Name :I deeply thought about every possible scenario to own a heavily guraded Outpost.
Ingredients : watched Rambo 3 and Expendibles..again
Description : Shot animal cages to distract gurads.
Sneked off the alarm, planted C4
Kniefed off a assaulter guarding a car with gun-mounted
Blasted off the C4 once the gunners were back
Ripped the rest to tiny lilttle pieces of meat with the mounted gun

Result : outpost freed
Conclustion : Enjoyed the Game :D

Top Bottom