gameranand

Living to Play
Guys ..will I get a chance to preorder it??? I want to preorder but looks like no chance for Indians so far.. Same with boderlands 2. Both games are available for preorders but theres no way I can preorder,Is there?

Wait for sometime. It'll be available for preorder at various sites.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
I hope both are affordable...farcry 2 is available for 300 and boderlands for same..just praying that these don't cross 1k barrier each....hell i hate the price tag of COD series

thinkjamil

Journeyman
i think that depends on series...for example..Ghost recon future soldier is cheaper then syndicate and BF3.....but still has better multiplayer

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Name sells!

I hope both are affordable...farcry 2 is available for 300 and boderlands for same..just praying that these don't cross 1k barrier each....hell i hate the price tag of COD series

lol...these are very old games now...so the price cuts are obivous...since they are not Best Sellers.!
:)
Check Out Price of mw 2 and mw1..still 1k+

Every major Modern Title is bound To shoot upwards of 1k - 1.2k+ at the time(month) of release!

Prongs298

In the zone
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Far-Cry-3-Gets-New-Screenshots-Fresh-Details-11.jpg
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Far-Cry-3-Gets-New-Screenshots-Fresh-Details-4.jpg
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Far-Cry-3-Gets-New-Screenshots-Fresh-Details-5.jpg
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Far-Cry-3-Gets-New-Screenshots-Fresh-Details-7.jpg
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Far-Cry-3-Gets-New-Screenshots-Fresh-Details-8.jpg

source - Far Cry 3 Gets New Screenshots, Fresh Details - Softpedia

doesnt look bad to me. crysis 2 was awesome too. i mean some set pieces were truly mind boggling in scale.

Last edited:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
How is this AAA and AAAA rating done??

Leave the price for future if it too costly m not buyin(their fault :D)
Following Is the citeria for AAA games BTW There is No AAAA rating:wink:
1.Massive Commercial Success
2.Hype and Fan Following
3.High Budet
4.Large Devlopment Team and Dev Cycles.

In nutshell
High-quality games with big budget.

gameranand

Living to Play
I like greenish environment very much. When Crysis series moved to cities I was really pissed od. Far cry 2 wasn't in green environment either, it was kinda brownish. Now the series is going back to its winning environment but the problem is that Crysis/warhead have set very high milestone for Far cry 3. I just hope that this game atleast reach that milestone if not break it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
These screenshots look way better than the game play footage which I disliked!!

Prongs298

In the zone
@gameranand - i have been a softpedia fan for years and they rarely go wrong with stuff like this. so i guess the screenies are for real and i hope they are cause i hate the brownish tint of far cry 2.

Top Bottom