Piyush

Lanaya
There are particular criteria for all the signature weapons. Some requires relics, some require letter of the lost and some memory cards. But good weapons are related to relics only. Just find 20 relics and you are good to go. :)

I dnt know how many relics i've collected so far (have to check the handbook), but I've unlocked one Sig weapon, its a shotgun named Bull IIRC.

yeah.. but the first time one uses the AMR, its a what-the-fuq was that experience, IMO.. but after a while it settles down, and becomes irritating.. one shot, and it gives out your location..

using the Z90+suppressor+hi-power scope is a better alternative.
Yup I'm using this combo, same customizations

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I dnt know how many relics i've collected so far (have to check the handbook), but I've unlocked one Sig weapon, its a shotgun named Bull IIRC.

M95 in BF BC2 was a beast. I have pulled some awesome long long range shots with it. Ofcourse there is bullet drop and airtime involved :)

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
yeah.. but the first time one uses the AMR, its a what-the-fuq was that experience, IMO.. but after a while it settles down, and becomes irritating.. one shot, and it gives out your location..

using the Z90+suppressor+hi-power scope is a better alternative.

I always did the last kill in the base with the AMR.. That poor pirate goes flying every time..:D

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

Next time when you collect a relic, the relic number would be displayed on the top right corner..

gameranand

Living to Play
Well its nothing like Borderlands and these two games are completely different from each others and can't be compared at all, however this game is freakin awesome and you should play this game for sure. :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Well its nothing like Borderlands and these two games are completely different from each others and can't be compared at all, however this game is freakin awesome and you should play this game for sure. :)

actually i wanted to know how the FPS game play is in this game compared to borderlands 2...in borderlands 2 you get to fight a variety of enemies and u need to switch weapons in order to kill some enemy(elemental), things like that

gameranand

Living to Play
No there is nothing like that. Though you'll get a variety pf enemies including animals and later game some heavies but all can be killed using any gun, but some will take a lot more bullets to go down than the others. :)

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
actually i wanted to know how the FPS game play is in this game compared to borderlands 2...in borderlands 2 you get to fight a variety of enemies and u need to switch weapons in order to kill some enemy(elemental), things like that

you can kill enemies without switching weapons but then i dont think you'l want to go around shooting an enemy wearing a heavy body armor with a pistol..:razz:

gameranand

Living to Play
Stop asking stupid questions and just play the damn game will ya. There is a reason why this game got GOTY award from many sites, if you think a GOTY game is not worth playing then kill yourself.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Stop asking stupid questions and just play the damn game will ya. There is a reason why this game got GOTY award from many sites, if you think a GOTY game is not worth playing then kill yourself.

GOTY?? Game Of The Year??

Top Bottom