coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I need to gave Valentine a visit. Meanwhile in Sanctuary

*i.imgur.com/KdaNgPq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/QcSWyMd.jpg
PS: 100% scavenged fusion cores.

SPOILER:
*i.imgur.com/XzdYkH2.jpg
yah, he is back. and he is same annoying as ever.

axes2t2

I am a cat
This is a shooter first,rpg second.

Most of the quests are just go there,kill something and collect junk.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Weapon selection is too cumbersome for a shooter. Waiting for a UI revamp mod.

Weapon selection has always been that way in the Fallout series. You can set weapons as favourites for quick selection.

Fallout is not just another shooter though.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Bethesda screwed up so many interesting locations in the game.

Eg.
Combat zone...I was hoping for a fightclub that I could maybe join involving a few quests...but noooo....kill,collect junk...leave

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TBH, Bethsoft has lost ambition with this one like their previous games. I hope Obsidian makes a good Fallout spin-off game like New Vegas with this one.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*scontent.fmaa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11214053_995979630469809_5040091615291226367_n.jpg?oh=a714638df27a9271ca940a319fb3e289&oe=56EF85AB

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Outpost Zimonja after I did a number on it:

1. A large dormitory containing about 15 beds. Its weird that the whole thing is supported only by the stairs on the right.
*i.imgur.com/zoOa6Rg.png

2. View of the same from the entrance to the settlement:
*i.imgur.com/X43CxG8.png

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
donate me a GTX 970 desmond

Lol. I bought mine with my hard-earned money.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some stuff I've done in Starlight Drive-in. Managed to fence 95% of the perimeter. However the settlement size has maxed out and I am unable to build anything else. Will try to reduce the perimeter size and remove additional fences and try to build another shack later. Screenshot taken after flying with the tcl command.

*i.imgur.com/sFfD6kF.png

Piyush

Lanaya
Most boring settlement would be a tie between Convent or Hangman's Alley.
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] your starlight drive in settlement looking nice. Add some lights to that rightmost building and take a screenshot during night time.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Lol. I bought mine with my hard-earned money.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some stuff I've done in Starlight Drive-in. Managed to fence 95% of the perimeter. However the settlement size has maxed out and I am unable to build anything else. Will try to reduce the perimeter size and remove additional fences and try to build another shack later. Screenshot taken after flying with the tcl command.

although adding of this new creation feature is really nice, but its hell lot of buggy you can visually see gaps between the consecutive building blocks.......... also i would have liked that automatic interior decoration which was there in fallout 3........

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
although adding of this new creation feature is really nice, but its hell lot of buggy you can visually see gaps between the consecutive building blocks.......... also i would have liked that automatic interior decoration which was there in fallout 3........
The freedom of decoration is good. But it is clunky as hell as you have to use tcl to effetively line up structures so that they don't have gaps.

And it would have really helped had they provided a RTS type view when building!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Most boring settlement would be a tie between Convent or Hangman's Alley.
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] your starlight drive in settlement looking nice. Add some lights to that rightmost building and take a screenshot during night time.
Yeah. You cannot build anything significant in those because of the lack of building space. But both of those are well fortified at least.

Been thinking of adding some work lights to the entrances. I wish we could build spotlights so that I could add those to the top of the screen and illuminate the whole settlement.

Top Bottom