Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
The price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Source: Bethesda

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Source: Bethesda

Nice trick Bethesda. Well played.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Saying thanks to fans. More like juice fans by pressurizing them. That too before actually releasing Amy content whatsoever. Thank you but no thank you. I will get the season pass after 2 years.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

and in the meantime...

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg/200px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg.png

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
guys, can some fallout pro among you please post me a link where i can find a step-by-step quest guide for this game, I'm new to Fallout and its just way too much around me to handle, (this is why I kinda get distracted and bored real quick in true open world games). I do not aim to stray away too much in side quests and then lose track. I look forward to play this game optimally.

gameranand

Living to Play
guys, can some fallout pro among you please post me a link where i can find a step-by-step quest guide for this game, I'm new to Fallout and its just way too much around me to handle, (this is why I kinda get distracted and bored real quick in true open world games). I do not aim to stray away too much in side quests and then lose track. I look forward to play this game optimally.
You can use the following guide. Its good for newcomers because it covers the basics well don't dwell too much in game which enables you to find something on your as well.
Fallout 4 Game Guide & Walkthrough

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Check Ahem sites there is a digital version of the official guide available

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Fallout 4 doesn't have 'role playing'. The role of father is already decided by devs. Also, you really can't be evil, the quests are shallow and rely solely on combat, dialog options suck.

Witcher or Neverwinter Nights are proper RPG compared to Fallout 3 and 4. Fallout NV too from what I've heard but I haven't played it yet.

Top Bottom