Fallout 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never thought Fawkes as a female and the Voice Actor Wes Johnson actually did voice acting for lots of other characters in this game ;-)

Mister Burke
Uncle Leo
Fawkes
Super Mutants
Dean Dewey
Shakes
Deputy Weld
Protectrons
Sentry Bots

Wes Johnson - The Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more

mrintech

Technomancer
After skyrim, I started playing FO3 with ALL DLC installed

My question is regarding the Original Map:

I have completed the Project Purity Main Quest, but when I look at the MAP, there are LOTS of Undiscovered locations in the North and West

I want to know, whether these locations are directly related to some side quests OR I have to simply go to these locations and start killing like hell :(

P.S. Talked to lots of people in Megaton, Citadel, Rivet City etc., no one gives missions to these undiscovered locations :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes many locations have side quests related to them. Talk to MOIRA in MEGATON. She'll give you a nice & long quest.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
After skyrim, I started playing FO3 with ALL DLC installed

My question is regarding the Original Map:

I have completed the Project Purity Main Quest, but when I look at the MAP, there are LOTS of Undiscovered locations in the North and West

I want to know, whether these locations are directly related to some side quests OR I have to simply go to these locations and start killing like hell :(

P.S. Talked to lots of people in Megaton, Citadel, Rivet City etc., no one gives missions to these undiscovered locations :(

You can has explorer perk to unlock every undiscovered location

mrintech

Technomancer
You can has explorer perk to unlock every undiscovered location

Yeah! I already have that perk and because of this only my MAP is showing lots of Undiscovered Location ICONS

I am currently doing the Book research missions by MOIRA :rolleyes: and already completed 2 chapters

Seems like I need to follow this: Fallout 3 side quests

Piyush

Lanaya
Hey, if you got face mod working then tell me the tricks. I want to take some good screenshots :lol:

:lol:
ok actually manually adding the files didnt work for me
so i downloaded the nexus mod manager and it worked
PS: I used "27 hotter faces" mod

Piyush

Lanaya
Wow nice although I prefer to play without any mods but they are great for sure. :)

yea
Since I'm about to complete main plot, so thought giving a makeover
and the mod I'm using doesnt change the game at all
it only do a lil bit of "make-up" for female NPCs....make them better looking

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing this game yesterday.
its a different kind of RPG game.
some queries:
Q: Can I complete Side-Quests after completing Main-Quests?
Q: How to lock-pick (any method).coz I have broken all of my bob-pins :(

Top Bottom