Fallout 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, All of you who have played Fallout 3 know what an awesome game it is to come out of the Bethesda stables. So, I dedicate this thread to discussing this game, the plot, interesting places to explore (Hell of a lot of these), etc.

To start with, here are some of my queries:
-How many quests are there in all, cause' I've completed about 20, but have no idea if there are any more.
-Is there any headquarters of the Talon Company Mercs?
-Where do I find the Mesmetron?

Please help with these queries.

Did anyone review Operation Anchorage?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It's a freaking awesome game, but due to hardware limitation, I'm forced to run it at lowest settings.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Also, can anyone tell me where to find all the bobble heads? I found only 5 so far.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
It's freaking, a++ kicking superb game! There's no doubt 'bout that. And yeah, your queries are also my queries. Answer us guys! I don't know how to describe the greatness & my love for that game. It's AWESOME! That's it.

voljin1987

Broken In
Hmm.. The game keeps crashing at random locations. Checked online and it seems i have to add it to an audio codec exception list. Any help on how to do tat?

My config..
2 GB DDR2-800..
nvidia 8800GT...
Help plz..

comp@ddict

I'm not sure on what problem, audio codec, unheard of. Lemme see.

*www.unigamesity.com/how-to-fix-fallout-3-lock-ups-and-crashes/

I found this, check it if it meets ur need.

Kundoh

Right off the assembly line
Its a really good game and it just got better with the DLC available. Also another one is gonna be released soon sometime at the end of this month

voljin1987

Broken In
Hey comp@ddict.. Thx for the link man... Fallout was slightly stable after setting to stereo.. However found a better solution here..
*www.tech-forums.net/pc/f15/fallout-3-crash-desktop-solution-here-189880/
Cheers... Good luck with your review...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
How much missions are there in Operation Anchorage?? And please, please answer the queries of Desmond, 'cause those queries are also mine :D

comp@ddict

Operation Anchorage will add a new place in your map and there will be a new quest, dunno more, but it's a good 2-3 hours of more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom