Fake IP Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
Hey guys,
I know to fake IP Address on web but those software do not fake your IP Address on Multi Player Gaming. I had tried "Hide my Ip" and "Hide your IP". But these do not fake your IP Address, still they can trace you from where you are! Do you know any soft that works on Multiplayer Games too! If yes then I am glad to hear it from you. Thanks:lol:

sygeek

Technomancer
You want to evade a ban? Restart modem, connect again, problem solved. This should work unless you're using steam.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys,
I know to fake IP Address on web but those software do not fake your IP Address on Multi Player Gaming. I had tried "Hide my Ip" and "Hide your IP". But these do not fake your IP Address, still they can trace you from where you are! Do you know any soft that works on Multiplayer Games too! If yes then I am glad to hear it from you. Thanks:lol:

Why you want to mask your IP..?

OP
Prince Sinha

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
I want to play anonymously. I don't want them to know where I am from. So plz tell me if you know! And dear Sygeek let me tell you for your knoweledge that I use router not modem!

BE WISE USE YOUR BRAIN

sygeek

Technomancer
I want to play anonymously. I don't want them to know where I am from. So plz tell me if you know! And dear Sygeek let me tell you for your knoweledge that I use router not modem!

BE WISE USE YOUR BRAIN
Let me correct you Mr. Wise, you're using an ADSL Router, which in your n00b words can be called modem + router.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

BE WISE USE YOUR BRAIN

That is quite a lame reason.

OP
Prince Sinha

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
Sygeek, I know ADSL can be called modem +router. I didn't mean to say that ADSL doesnt have modem. Let me make it clear to you that everytime I shut off my PC, I turn everything incl. ADSL OFF. BUt my IP doesn't change.

And plz, if you know any soft then its O.K. , if not then stop asking me why you want to play anonymously. I am not banned by any server!

And Mr. mrintech why you gave me thet website?, it doesn't have anything helpful to me!,i.e. MrinTech - Computers, Technology & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom