Facebook vs Google+

Google+ vs Facebook : Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Skynaveen

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
Google plus is pretty easy guys... :) New interface is very cooolll....

and anyways in the long race i think its gng to win vs fb coz of tight integration with other google products..!!

Well, in google circles you can have some content open to only those people whom you want to make it visible... like if you upload an image of Monica Bellucci... u might want to hide that from ur girlfriend :p now this is tricky business.. u cant NOT ADD her.. and she is a whole different kind of friend vs ur regular friends.. so she could be in a whole different circle... hehe.. :p :D

Circles are pretty easy once you get used to them... ;)

also I now just have to login to my chrome account and there is everything on my G+ page.. Gmail Gtalk GPlay.. etc... :)

rofl! :D
You get a +1 from me.

Anyway the poll stands at 11/22.... unlike expectations of some

techkens

Banned
I prefer face book it is the worlds largest social networking site and it is very easy to interact with the friends or family, and google+ is for sharing and promoting the business.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I prefer face book it is the worlds largest social networking site and it is very easy to interact with the friends or family, and google+ is for sharing and promoting the business.

So, facebook = personal
and, Google+ = Business?

Words of Wisdom:
Well, sometimes the truth buried within the roots can be totally opposite to what it "seems" like on the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom