F1 2011 Discussion

pratik385

In the zone
Yes man me too :D
but really f1 season 11 sucked, redbull has fastest car and thats why f1 is becoming monotonous :/

pratik385

In the zone
outdated hello :D
which game has more improved graphics :p f1 challenge :p
but yes gameplay is bit down not graphics :?

smenews

Right off the assembly line
This is Formula 1 racing, an event which is awaited all year long and that too across the world. So this time finally the wait for the Indian F1 racing fans is soon going to get over, as finally Formula 1 is coming to the country. At last the 2011 is going to be a great year, as the inaugural Indian Grand Prix will surely leave you in awe. Although this is not the first time that this event is set for India (earlier Chennai was the venue). But this time there is an extra pinch to it, as the venue is Buddha International Circuit, Greater Noida just 24 km from Delhi.

After many attempts, Formula one grand prix has come to India, not only this, to add more excitement to it, Indian Formula1 team (whose owner is Vijay Mallya) is also participating in it. But this time the Indian driver will be Karun Chandok, who has established his name as a prominent F1 driver. Besides him as a surprise for the Indian race lovers, Lewis Hamilton is also participating in it.

pratik385

In the zone
@ ^
Also Mcl and RBR will be in India for demo runs in Delhi and Banglore :D
Alonso and Lewis are the only ones who has come up and speak that they want to win here. This will be one of the fastest circuits around the world. Dont miss this one as this is the first year, if it is a big success then next year prices of the tickets will sky rocket. So do book for this year huh. One can book tickets through bookmyshow or official site. Tickets are starting from 2500 so its really low. Go for it guys. Sadly i cant go due to my office :/

F1 2011 Game play "found it on planet f1 forum"
Handling model is light years better than F1 2010. The cars present with a sense of weight shift, and the steering is more precise. However, the best part is the instability-you will have the back end all over the place if you aren't precise, and if you get something wrong it snaps away, but you can save it--unless it goes to far, in which case you'll be in the barriers quickly.

The DRS and KERS are an absolute blast to use. I ran a lower downforce setup in India in my second online race and absolutely BLEW by a guy using both, but couldn't get it stopped in time, and paid heavily for it in the fast sections that track later on in the lap (the low df setup, i mean). It's so fun figuring out where to use the KERS and DRS, and where not to-especially in qualifying, where you can use it anywhere. However, you get greedy and don't get it shut off in time before a fast bend, and you will bin it instantly as there is no downforce on the rear of the car. I kept doing this in Malaysia and crashed heavily in turn 5 there; fixed the car, went out again and binned it heavily in turn 10 trying to use the DRS too much. It is a lot more fun than I imagined it would be-you get a faster sensation in the cockpit, the sound changes, and the added speed make it much harder to stop in time for the next turn, as you cannot use the same braking markers. Also, when you get a tow, your view changes in that the sensation of speed is greater and you lose downforce through turns-it's exhilarating knowing you are getting a speed advantage but also can bite you because you will not make the next corner as normal because you will get understeer.

You can abuse the curbs too much, in my opinion though- I liked the difficult of that in 2010, in this game you are able to attack the with much more vigor and not spin. The Brakes in the game have been massively improved. If you try to use the same braking points as you did in 2010, you will stop way too soon-that took me some time to adapt to.

I just got done playing for 4 hours-the game is so much fun I don't know where to begin. They have made gigantic improvements in my eyes. There are some faults, but the game is so much fun I don't care. If you liked 2010, this will blow your mind. For people who like sims, they will applaud the changes to the handling model.

I can't wait to play tomorrow night. Fun, fun, fun.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Game is releasing this weekend or n next week.
Just got it confirmed from intencity & next world.
I always wanted that , no down force if too close to a car.
I'm moving to Chennai, damn it'll take some Weeks to get a net connection here.

azzu

AJJU
Eagerly waiting...
no shop here in hyd (as far i hav searched) are giving an exact date for the availability
looks like i hav to pre-order it from LB.
BTW : The game is Available for Download ( AHEM vers)
although u just shudnt miss the multiplayer action

mitraark

Decrepit
outdated hello :D
which game has more improved graphics :p f1 challenge :p
but yes gameplay is bit down not graphics :?

I admit i am not much of a gamer but i would definitely say the graphics of the game is quite bland. Here are some screenshots from another site.

*shareimage.ro/images/x0zbla29sz2fumfv4k8d.jpg

*shareimage.ro/images/4nja5v9wk8omku84nma.jpg

They are not much high resolution sorry i will get back with more screens if possible.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
has anyone got the game yet?

does it use old save files for progress? or do we start with new teams, again?
(i havent read any review, dont want to spoil the experience :p)
why i'm asking this is, i'm still in season 2 in f1 2010 :))

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Played for 30mins. The thing is improved. For good.

First off, menu system. It is sleek and smooth. Loading screens and the statistics shows up in real nice way (we can't move the camera now while the game is loading). They changed the engineers room a bit. And the controls feel smooth. Way better than 2010. Visuals are sweet. But my HD4890 is chocking. I'm running on high-ultra. with 2xMSAA, the thing drops even to 20frames at times. But on an average will be like ~30. Sided with FI. Practiced in Melbourne circuit for 30mins. Should improve in couple of corners. But.. will go on to Qualifying race anyways. Had enough practice. Will iron out my issues there:D

pratik385

In the zone
AI wise
rfactor>f1 challenge'99 original>f1 2011>f1 2010>f1 championship edition>f1 mania>f1 delux>f1 challenge mods !

Top Bottom