F1 2011 Discussion

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Codemasters has already announced the game will release on 24 September 2011. I didn't get much chance to play the first one, but in bits and pieces, it was a solid game with superb graphics, particularly the environment, and effects on the car were also pretty cool. So before this version release, I am planning to finish off the 2010 version. In the meantime, here's half a dozen screenshots published by Codemasters for your viewing pleasure:-

F1 2011 Preview - Screenshot Gallery - PC

I must admit, they look damn good. What say?

gameranand

Living to Play
Well it does looks good. But previous one was full of bugs and all that I hope this is good afterall its codemasters. :)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess, game publishers have started giving us freebies with their games. Ubisoft had their dreaded DRM, others like EA are giving away free bugs (remember Crysis 2?).

Previously they were bug-free, now there are free bugs. :lol:

btw, have you finished the previous version?

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Nah played it for sometime but didn't completed it. I got Bulletstorm when I was playing this one. :p

mitraark

Decrepit
F1 2010 was very well made , gameplay was quite authentic , the interviews and Agent was a bit cheesy but no complaints about the racing part , looked real as much as as possible.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well it does looks good. But previous one was full of bugs and all that I hope this is good afterall its codemasters. :)

I have f1 2010 and there are no bugs or glithes in the game. It runs flawlessly but is very very difficult.

You require a controller or a steering wheel to play this.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will try with keyboard and see...

And a preview from Atomic Gamer:-

E3 2011 Preview: F1 2011 - Free video game downloads, news, reviews, videos, patches, demos, screenshots and more at AtomicGamer

Looks like this is shaping up nicely (you can always rely on Codies for racing games;)). KERS and DRS would be added. Hmmm, how they are gonna implement it and how its going to affect gameplay? Interesting times ahead.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I faced several bugs. It used to crash many time and also sometimes I was able to drive into others. :)) Crashing really pissed me off so I uninstalled.

mitraark

Decrepit
I have f1 2010 and there are no bugs or glithes in the game. It runs flawlessly but is very very difficult.

You require a controller or a steering wheel to play this.

Definitely , this game is tough [ Didn;t mention first because i though only i sucked at it and all would have gone like "Tough ?? Naah quite easy!!" :D

My friend once finish a race and shouted like crazy , then he said he finished top 10.

azzu

AJJU
^ indeed quite Tough
loving 2010 now..
bought a basic wheel for d game...

hoping to order 2011 if priced Correctly (under my budget)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
#1 bug = when you go for pit stop (default*) - tyre change, you'll be stuck in your pits untill the last car leaves the pits

* - set by the game, all the other cars come in for tyre change at that lap.

[YOUTUBE]lqEfVxKoIEE[/YOUTUBE]

that bug has not been fixed in patch, the only workaround is pit a lap early or later.

:p

go online today for Brit GP races, or tell a time, i'll host the race :))

Scientia Wiz

In Shameful Misery
Hey saw the screenshots !

I feels to be amazing in the terms of its Graphics !

What would be its aprox. cost in the Indian market !

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I faced a different bug. Where AI players will not pit. Wonder if they fixed it in the patch. I was done with the game way be fore that.

Edited youtube links as well. post the code that is after 'v=' in the youtube URL :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am a huge F1 fan :D
Used to play older version of games like we are bombarded with spam in internet.

I am thinking to get this one :))

Top Bottom