F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Official Game) Discussion Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox 2π :D supports natively only 5.1 channels though the game Prototype will have 7.1 channels (with software emulation) only for Xbox 2π and not for PS3 which natively supports 7.1 channels :confused: .

I was thinking of pirating the game and suddenly NextWorld struck my mind. I signed up on their site. As it's in Delhi,I could pay by cash on delivery:D(Dun have Credit card)
They said that they'll have the game in 2 days time. So,I better wait:D Till then Dark Sector.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
is anyone able to get this game from stores in Bangalore?

If yes, please provide me few locations from where I can get it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just completed the game & happy to say that it topped the first part. I was a bit confused with the end & if there is a sequel hope they don't add a different protagonist. Overall it was a totally enriching horror FPS experience. This game actually had more outdoor environments than the first one, which made it less repetitive in terms of exploration. Too bad we only had melee combat bashing with Alma. The mech combat was the best part. It gave me a sense of being in god mode & destroying everything in my path. After adding the Catalyst 9.2 update the game ran flawlessly & also looked way sharper than before.

One complaint that I had with the game was that it was dead easy. The enemies were sneaky but adding slow-mo would have them becoming a soft target. If they could peak up the difficulty a bit more then it would be a bit challenging. It could have had bigger boss battles, something which I felt lacking in both the parts. More battle with those ghostly creatures would have been interesting as well. But it was way better than the previous part, so not much complaints there.

I loved the weapons in this part. They were pretty distinct. Too bad I never used the Laser rifle. The Pulse weapon was awesome. Not to mention the addition of Napalm Cannon & Hammerhead.

The gore was beefed up too. You'll see people's dead bodies scattered all over the places. Some of them mutilated badly. I'm not sure if many people noticed this, but I saw a soldier's head inside a cloth washer whilst his body lying near it. That was a freaky sight.

This is a must buy title. I'm off to play the Multi-player rounds now. Another leverage to get this game. :D

Can somebody tell me how to use X box 360 controller with this game? This game doesn't have any game pad support option.

Last edited:

ayuboy

Journeyman
I think there is no True 7.1

Even PS3 supports through Emulation like PreLogicII
prologicII also emulates 7.1

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can somebody tell me how to use X box 360 controller with this game? This game doesn't have any game pad support option.

Why did you need this. You can get far more better experience with KB & mouse. Just finished playing the demo :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The first one wasn't scary at all. This had some good scary moments but the action & gore is 10 times better than F.E.A.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom