Eye Care and Glasses Thread V1: Life in HD

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thought of starting this thread.

Post your glasses and the cool stuff to keep your eyes shiny!

I will post my glasses here.

[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] add your views. I am not able to see the posts where you explained in depth about glasses.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
am expecting someone would share pics of their gunnar glasses as well here *forum.digit.in/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
(i have to buy a pair for myself)

----------------------------------------------

b'Twin photochromic eyewear (SG 900) with incline system:

*i.imgur.com/HRDpO5i.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jYTljIn.jpg

*i.imgur.com/aksxcTp.jpg

practically useful all-weather eyewear, which i've been using since past 5 years when cycling.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

I need an honest opinion from both of you. Does gunnar eyewear makes any real difference? I have got a very mixed opinion online. My eyes have went through a LASIK surgery 2 years back and the health of my eyes have been excellent since then. I was thinking if Gunnar could be an good preventative measure for the protection of my eyes.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I need an honest opinion from both of you. Does gunnar eyewear makes any real difference? I have got a very mixed opinion online. My eyes have went through a LASIK surgery 2 years back and the health of my eyes have been excellent since then. I was thinking if Gunnar could be an good preventative measure for the protection of my eyes.

It's kind of not a day night difference. If you already wear glasses then gunnar glasses will not do much benefit. However, for someone who doesn't wear glasses, wearing glasses in front of screen can alleviate the pain in eyes.

I don't see the point in buyin gunnar at 5k. 2.5k is max I can spend on Gunnar (without prescription).

Top Bottom